xDyou baned by Zeskorion

**CKEY:**xdyou

**Admin’s CKEY:**zeskorion

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**on both for some reason

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**forever

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**2019-9-19

**Round ID:**7211

**Ban Reason:**on thin ice,got ai to remove holodeck safeties,ran around stamcriting people with holoswords,acts as he is ignorant to being a shitter.Due to being on thin ice this offence warants a perma ban

**Appeal Reason:**I comment the ban reason because its extremely stupid to ban someone on lrp server for that,and he even got demoted for abuse of powers and stupid ban reasons.But you guys said i need to show “proof of change” well i got some, this proves i can play normaly.

Additional Information: living hours living

you are also free to ask guys on tg what the think of me(even tho i havent played there in a while)

Also gotta add THERE ARE NO HIDDEN NOTES.They have confirmed that there are no hidden notes

It’s been quite a few months. I’m fine with an unban on the terms that if you do get validly permabanned again it’ll be there for way longer.

I agree.

stupid 20 characters

So whats gonna happen now?

I agree with xy.
Someone Will unbean you shortly. If it’s not done by the time I am on later I will do it.

Cool thank you.
20charlimit

I’d be up for an unban since you have been banned for quite a while now, however what Xlyana stated, if you do get banned again it will be for much longer.

Has now unbeaned.
20memes