Ban Type:
job
Ban Length:
9999-01-01
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
2021-04-11 12:59
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Self antag behaviour as a debtor. tried to justify his behaviour as RP.
Appeal Reason:
I want to start this appeal by stating that i’m a clown main. I believe I’m a funny clown and usually make rounds more interesting rather than being a dick. My favorite clown gimmick consists of telling bad jokes on comms.

I got banned by docwue at the date of 2021-04-11 for two weeks because I greytided a bit as a debtor, broke into sec outpost and shoved few people. I’m not gonna argue what I did was right, served my 2 week server ban, but when I appealed for it Ruko hit me with indefinite gimmick role ban.

In my appeal, I wasnt persistently justifying my actions, I was only stating that I felt it was excessive. I guess at that time rules were more relax on metagaming and roleplaying, so I did not understand why I was being singled out. After spending more time in forums and ban appeal page, also playing more I guess I understand it better now and respect the effort to make Sage more RP. Powergaming and self-antagish behaviour is not okay, still I believed at that time I was only acting the way my character would act. Pushing people as debtor is harmful and not fun for them, I learned that.

I believe I’m not intentionally distruptive as a clown, I didint get banned while playing clown.I would be very happy if this job-ban would be reduced to debtor-ban or lifted altogether. I really enjoy playing clownman, would like my funny slip role back.

I also want some other admin to look at this appeal rather than Ruko just rejecting it and locking this thread.

2 Likes

The re-appeal was immediately rejected because you just immediately appealed it again as soon as the server ban ended with no showing of ability to RP.

Now you’ve actually done some rounds and there are logs of your activity to go through

Well me and another admin have reviewed the time between now and the ban and we both came to the conclusion to lift this ban but keep in mind not to self-antag or have fun on the behalf of other.

the Bans have been lifted now.