CKEY: Kikuo

Your Discord: Don’t use it

Offender’s CKEY: Wukai

Offender’s In-Game Name: B.R.A.I.N

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 07-21-2022

Round Number: 39429

Rules Broken: Rule 8

Incident Description: So I’m working in chemistry, as a rev and putting together my kit. The borg comes into my office, asks what I’m doing and I tell him I’m making preparations to defend myself. He asks me if I’m against the heads of staff and I lied and told him no, and showed him the broken windows into my lab as a means of showing him why I wanted to defend myself. He then asked me if I would hurt the heads of staff in self defense to which I told him they wouldn’t hurt me. Then he flashed me repeatedly, dragged me into maints, bolted the way in down and proceeded to beat me to death even after I lied and told him I’m not a rev(while he was still beating me).

Additional Information: His laws were the following. 1: All those unloyal to NT must be purged from the station, use any means necessary!
2: Anyone actively attempting to remove the Heads of Staff from the station or attempting to harm them are against Nanotrasen.
I never made any indication that I was against the heads of staff(the opposite in fact). I tried to ask him at the end of that round and at the start of the next round if there was something he was told outside of what I said but he didn’t respond.

3 Likes

Took a bit as I was trying to give them a chance to respond as their side of things would have been helpful here. However they unfortunately have not, as such I’ve gone ahead and processed the report.