Wueue`s Admin application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Doktorwueue

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): wueue#5150

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): mostly from 1pm to 11pm but on the weekend i mostly have time from 9am to 11pm

What changes, if any, would you bring?: I dont really i think i wouldnt but over time i might influence somethings

How old are you?: 25

Why do you want to be an admin?: to support the staff team further and help increase the admin presence on MRP

How long have you been playing SS13?: I have been playing for almost two years now

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: maybe a day or two after i created my byond account and startet playing SS13

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 4

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 0

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: no

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: no

Your strengths: I am not quick to anger aswell as a friendly and helpfull person.
i also have patience with other people which will be good on this server as we are a newpalyer friendly one

Your weaknesses: i dont take stress really well but it is an issue i am working.
having selfdoubts about myself

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: injustice and bullying

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: being able to reflect on once own action and accepting thats everyone can make mistakes

What makes a staff team good?: being able to work together and not seeing the other people as other admins but as people thats help you and support each other

What is a staff team’s purpose?: to help improve the Server and Community and help people, but also deal with these thats threaten these.

What kind of player are you?: i am more of a relaxed player and friendly

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I will have to see somethings in a different light because when i woudl become admin i woudl have to deal with issues i have not being aware of but it is also a chance to grow as a person.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: i would probally bwoink the clown about why he was doing it and telling him thats the HoS gun is an antag objective and thats these shouldnt be destroyed or taken without reason.
The gun i would proablly respawn somewhere in the HoS office.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: I would first look at his notes and previous bans to see if this is his first time doing such a thing.
then i would proablly admin jail him first then start the bwoink and talk with him.
I would also dish out a Ban according to the offense and if he is a repeat offender of this will make it longer.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: This is mostly a thign thats happens in Chem from time to time so this would be an IC issue but if it happen to this person often maybe teaching them how it is probally done and what to avoid could help them not making this mistake another time.

3 Likes

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 4

Considering your very high amount of hours here you are likely selling yourself short here, unless you are espechaly learning resistant.

In this high amount of time you’ve also mostly kept a clean record.
(the number of bans here is inflated because evry role in a role-ban is counted seperately, and you were banned from silicone roles)

The Plasmaflood should pretty much always be a harsh ban, and if its a low hour account (read: grief alt) doing it can verry well just be instant perma. But better judgement comes with experience, we have a trial phase for a reason.

i see no reason to not give you a shot
+1

Good record, decent application and you certainly have the playtime to understand how the game works.
+1

T:+2

To be fair it doesn’t define what “skill” means so some people may interpret the question a little differently.

Changing it to something about how well do you understand the games mechanics and features might stop people from misinterpreting it to mean particularly good at combat, etc.

I can confirm from some interactions on discord they definitely go above and beyond in terms of expected conduct.

I’ve seen them express a willingness to step up and contact high up staff on behalf of users who feel intimidated, when appropriate.

While my input is less meaningful than admins, hopefully this can provide extra detail of their character as a person.

+1

Also a +one from me.

Questions:
Due to the recent rules rework, you will not be penalised if you answer from the old rules.

1: A player ahelps that a random person is killing everyone in xenobio. You bwoink the player responsible because they do not have an antagonist indicator. They say that they accepted a ghost role called “Syndicate Battlecruiser Commander” which told them to kill NT staff. There is an empty syndicate sleeper in xenobio, what do you do?

2: Another admin allows a player to redeem an antag token for a lone op. This lone op proceeds to successfully nuke the station 10 minutes into the round, ruining all of the other antagonists rounds. What, if anything, do you do?

3: MRP. A changeling hands themselves in to the Captain, and offers to hunt down other changelings. The captain accepts. When security tries to arrest the changeling for stealing a hand teleporter, the captain forces them to release the changeling. Security then mutinies, overthrowing the captain and executing the changeling. The captain ahelps, what, if anything, do you do?

1. i think he is allowed to do this but he should have RPed more instead of just killling them outright.

2. It isnt allowed to use antag tokens for round ending antags (such as lone ops). so proablly in this case as a admin directlly caused this the other anatgs which rounds was ruined this way would get an antag token and also talk to the admin about what he did wrong.

3. I woudl tell him thats he is not allowed to recruit known antags into the ranks as they are enemys of the corperation and he also should not have helped the changeling with releasing him.
    i would proablly give him a note or short command/ sec ban for this.
    I would also bwoink the changeling thats he shouldnt go go to sec and out his antag status and help them hunt down the others.

1 Like

1 is ok.

2 is good, just remember to pass stuff like that on to the head admins.

3 is good.

+1

Total = +5

i’ll give a +1, fine history and seems pretty chill in discord

1.3k hours on bee?

Just from the time you’ve spent here it leads me to believe you care about this community and will try your best at it.

+1

thank you isy and frost

So the app is at +7.

Can we get higher command here to accept and let the poor soul work :flushed:

Okay so 8 days, good app and based player, score at +7 and we need admins, please give them perms @SuperDork55 @Caecilius @bloons3

1 Like

oh well time to bumb it up
I am also still open for questions too

2 Likes

Accepted ai +7

Contact a senior or head admin for training, you will recive in game perms once that is completed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.