CKEY: wirpy

Admin’s CKEY: whyiscaeciliustaken

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-08-18 14:38

Round ID: 20059

Ban Reason: I wrote too graphic erotic content on a piece of paper as the clown for a lawsuit.

Appeal Reason:

Hello all, hope you’re having a good day. It’s been a while now.
I haven’t played at all since I got perma-banned from Bee (I tried fulp, tg and some others but they didnt cut it for me) so I’ve just been chillin and playing other games.

I’ve come to an understanding that I’ve had plenty of shitter moments and I’ve been toeing the lines of the rules a bit too much in a few cases which I am sorry for. I can understand now and wrap my head around how I went too graphic with the note I wrote down in-game. When I made my last appeal, I made it pretty much directly after the ban and I was too stupid to reflect and take my time to understand what I precisely had done wrong. I could not wrap my head around how it was erotic content against the rules but now I understand.

Since my ban I’ve felt that a break has been good for me. I feel like I’ve matured and that I am ready to give SS13 another chance if I am given the chance by the staff. I’d like to prove and clean my name that I can actually be a valued player who doesn’t get into trouble with the admins.

In hindsight even thought a lot of people found the lawsuit funny that round, I shouldn’t have made it so descpritive. Putting that the captain had a relationship with Ian or maybe that he was trying to marry Ian would have been on the same level of absurdness but without the erotic content that landed me in this perma.

I’d like to think expect from my shitter moments that I’ve contributed to a lot of funny stories and moments on this server (Sage) during my time here before I was perma-banned. Atleast I personally remember a lot of good interactions with a wide variety of players here and I hope I’ve contributed positivelty to other peoples stories and so on. And that’s something I’d like to contiune to do.

Besdies that I’ve been eyeing the forums a few times during the time I’ve been banned and even though It doesn’t justifies me being unbanned I’d like to point out that both these people have their perma bans lifted for erotic content which didn’t contribute to anything in-game while I’d like to say that my (wrongly) erotic content actually contributed to the round which it happened with the lawsuit.
The big fault I did was the way too desprective and graphical text I wrote on a paper which I regret.

I’d be extremely gratefull and happy to be able to return to Beestation which I love. And to prove my devotion to being better I’d be fine with having a trial period of something to prove that mean what I say.

I don’t want to be a shitter and a player who people dislike. I just want to be a regular who people enjoy interacting with. Also I fucking love Botany and miss it so much.

Thank you for your time. Have a hopefully contiuned good day.

Oh my god is this the Ian dude? Like man this is on you.

I know. It was dumb to appeal it so quick in the first place. I know what I did wrong and It wont happen again but I can only backup my words with my actions.
Don’t you think I realize it’s on me and solely on me? Unessecary comment tbh.

Do you have any other ERP notes, I believe one can get appealed

Now, this was very stupid of you. That said, I usually support second chances for this, and it tends to work out.

It was super fucking dumb and I regret it so much. I just want to come back, have a good time and prove what I say haha

Get a vouch from elsewhere and they’ll let you back probably

Other servers? Nah Im good, I didnt enjoy them. I just like Bee.

Just waiting for a verdict, also what happened to the maggotguys comment? whack.

Deleted by automatic server check probably, don’t know what it said. If he deleted it it also goes missing after 24 hours.

probably automatic, whack. oh well. not much to do about that haha

Your ban has been lifted. Let me know if there are any issues connecting.