Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY: Winter Darkraven

LRP or MRP server: SAGE

Offender’s In-Game Name: Neko

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):

Round Number: 13876  I believe

Rules Broken: 4 and maybe 8

Incident Description:

The offender is playing mime, just doing usual mime stuff of annoying sec. But goes into a massive self antag spree after getting arrested for being a shitter, multiple times.

After the second arrest I believe they went into the self antag spree, they got sec gear somehow, maybe killed the detective, broke into armory as they laser guns when we were fighting and tried to fight the entire security.

Additional Information:
Based and robust, still broke rule 4 though.

Sounds like you were shit seccing it up and the mime decided to take action against you. I would not be surprised even a little bit

Are you asking for an investigation into their behavior during the round, or do you have specific claims against their behavior?

You mention several things, I just want to make sure I’m looking at the right behavior:

• Mime arrested
  • Mime later breaks into security (minor self antagging, depends on if they tailgated in or broke in)
  • Mime gets sec gear (likely stolen)
  • Mime killed the detective (or played a part in their death)
  • Mime stole laser guns from armory (would be self antagging)
  • Mime took on sec with a death wish (major self antagging)

Is that the complete list?

Hello, it’s me the mime from that round. I want to clear some things up before we move on with what I have to say.

I DON’T RANDOMLY DECIDE TO FIGHT SECURITY. Ahem, sorry for yelling that it just had to be said.

Let me explain why I decided to harmbaton all of security into submission, because that’s what I did. I was humiliating the detective of the round, so hard. From stealing their baton and taunting, from cuffing them in the halls when they’re trying to arrest me… for some reason? All the way to general taunts in flipping them the bird.

Standard mime stuff, being annoying as said. But, the detective snapped. In Central Primary Hallway they attacked me with a broken bottle, stabbing at my chest and head. I decide not to escalate anything, using the detectives’ baton I stole borrowed from them.

But! An officer sees me, bleeding covered in bruises, batonning the detective and arrests me. I’m okay with this, I’ll just need to explain a little and maybe make a player report of the detective, simple.

At Brig, I make all attempts to get paper and mime out my situation but it’s no use. They don’t give me paper, they ignore me, instead giving me a TEN MINUTE SENTENCE for defending myself non-lethally!

I am furious at this point, they didn’t even treat my wounds, still bleeding on the ground. Somehow, I escape and steal a baton, so I start batonning officers and try to flush myself down disposals. But, at Brig the warden decides to shoot LETHAL BUCKSHOT at me! I quickly baton him and start, well, BEATING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM. If it wasn’t for the other two security members that chased me off, they’d be long dead.

I finally manage to flush myself down into Cargo where I then live life on the run, with the warden continuing to use lethals (literally shooting me with incendiary slugs bruh).

I didn’t up and decide, “TODAY I’M GOING TO KILL SEC BECAUSE I’M BORED,” because I didn’t even kill a single officers. I was only returning in kind. They use lethals, why shouldn’t I?

I got jailed for non-lethally detaining someone for all I know is trying to kill me.
I try and explain yet security won’t let me, removing all hope that I can get this resolved.
When I escape a cell I wasn’t meant to be in I was instantly given the death penalty by the warden.
When I fight back in kind I get called a self-antager.

Sometimes, life isn’t fair and you’re the bad guy to everyone around you when things don’t turn out how you plan. Sorry for any grief I may have caused, Phy. You’re a good lad. But, you really should git gud.

(also, I got that laser gun from the warden because they’re laughably unrobust kek)

Ye.

Add to that a chase earlier where they slipped me, stole a energy gun and tried to disable me with it.

Read their reply down there. Admitted to everything.

Also Velvet, you didn’t actually manage to down me, when you tried with the laser gun, I got you instead. But you are robust, as I’ve already credited you, got nothing personally against you.

robust Olympics here

You know it, we gotta find out who has the meanest left click in the west!

2 Likes

you boys keep your leftclicks ill still stay here being the best little bounty UPS guy around

So… if I am to hear this right from the mime… You stole equipment from Security Staff and Inhibited security staff from doing their job, which got you almost arrested. They had a perfectly good reason to stop you just for those things. Detective attacking you with a broken bottle? Yeah, uncalled for, and self-defense from that is alright. It was also on security for not giving you paper to write out things. This 10-minute sentence makes perfect sense though. You were seen harassing security staff, and when an Officer arrives, they just see a mime beating the hell out of the Detective with a stolen weapon. With no other information, which, yes, they should have gotten, Security brigged you for 10 minutes. 5 for assault of an officer, and 5 for possession of a restricted weapon.

Next, instead of choosing to wait out your sentance, you escape, AND steal another baton. Now, you’re an armed criminal who just escaped prison. Also, you seemingly not mention if Security decided to go after you when you escaped. If they didn’t, and you started attacking them with the baton, that’s not okay. If they attacked you and you attacked back, it isn’t really self-defense as you’re an active fugitive resisting arrest from Security for literally escaping prison, they are fully justified in detaining you.

Now, the Warden. Personally, I wouldn’t have opened fire with buckshot on the mime, but if you see it through his perspective: He comes face to face with the mime who has stolen security equipment twice, and, assuming he doesn’t have the correct information, attacked 3 officers, 2 of which while escaping the brig. To some that would be good enough reason to blow your brains out. Then, for doing something many wardens would probably do to someone attacking their officers, you start beating the hell out of them, seemingly with the intent to kill them.

You got jailed for stealing from Sec and, to them, attacking the detective.
You tried to explain and yes, security didn’t let you, which is wrong on their part.
You escaped a cell which you totally deserved for at least 5 minutes based on your theft, but not the other 5 minutes, and started attacking sec officers.
You stole from, harassed, and attacked security staff, and broke out from prison because you didn’t want to wait 10 minutes or Ahelp, which you show no mention of doing, although that probably wouldn’t have helped.

Oh, and you stole a literal gun from Security. All of this, On MRP
Yeah dude, seems like pretty clear Self-Antag. Should’ve just waited the 10 minutes and explained to security after you got released.

Was trying to flush myself to escape, brought this up in my wall-of-text, got the baton when trying to escape.

Defending my rights, in a non-lethal way until gamer warden wanted to unga me.

Didn’t harm anyone until buckshot was fired, then I went full ape and started harmbatonning everythingone in sight.

Yeah, I was arrested before and didn’t put up much a fight when captured. I lost, simple. It’s when I am unjustly arrested I had a problem, then given a death sentence.

Got me here, man. I don’t ahelp often, usually only round ending stuff I ahelp like being literally killed. Even then, I don’t want admins involved. I should ahelp more, especially because my character’s felinid. I have to ahelp everything!

I’m an LRP-tard. Be patient I have autism. Also, you forgot I stole that laser gun when it was being fired at me. Again, returning in kind with lethal force.

Not gonna lie, some officers didn’t do shit and were chill. I remember this one that simply asked me to stop so I kinda didn’t even stun him. But, doesn’t mean I didn’t bash a few innocent sec officers skulls in. Hard to tell which ones are gonna naenae me and which are gonna cuff.

Don’t got time when I’m on fire and fighting a warden with a raging murderboner. Had to make decisions on the fly kinda thing.

Explaining when the time is up doesn’t get me back the time I lost, sadly. And again, I don’t ahelp because I’m not a total tool :^)

stfu I earned that blaster fair when I slipped you >:(

Haha me validbait and then kill someone over it :drooling_face:

I don’t know what happened with their earlier interactions with the detective, all I know is that I came to the Brig to find them batoning officers before flushing themselves down disposals. During the prolonged chase they were harmbatoning as well as shooting lasers at several of us so it made me quite surprised that they turned out to not be an antag.

Stole the detectives baton so they attack with a bottle

I mean you’ve taken away their non-lethal weapon, so it was either that or using their gun since you’re always flashproof also.

10 minute timer

This was preceded by several instances of assaulting an officer and other crimes so it sounds fair. “Standard mime stuff” on MRP is not stealing from and cuffing security.

It’s not valid to kill people who harass security. You cant murder someone who is annoying you, which the detective tried to do, and so did the warden. Unless you catch someone committing a Capitol crime AND havent detained them, you cant kill them on the spot

I meant as in the felinid doing the validbaiting retard :flushed:

slightly ironic the #1 humanoid nugget producer made a player report about winter

Hey man, even I need a reason to start turning people into nuggets, why shouldn’t they?

1 Like

You were attacking Security Officers for reasonably attempting to detain you after you got out of your cell and attempted to escape. This isn’t a case of security RDMing and smacking people for no reason, even if it was overall unjustified, which 5 minutes of the Brig timer were not, all they see is a criminal escaping.

You… you really just said that. You admit to attacking random people in the brig because the Warden attacked you with lethals. Just because one guy attacked you with lethals doesn’t mean that everyone should be met with equal force. What about the security officers who seemingly weren’t harmbatonning and tried to bring you down nonlethally?

You were justly arrested for one, maybe two crimes, that being stealing that baton from the Detective, and if Victor is correct, more assaults on an officer. That “problem” culminated in an escape attempt, which got security on your ass. You weren’t given a death sentence for what you got brigged for, you got a possible death sentance for escaping jail and attacking security.

Being from LRP is no excuse, you went here, you most likely read the rules, and understood this is at least supposed to be a MRP server with stricter rules. You knew what you were getting into, and if you didn’t, that’s on you.

Again, admitting to attacking innocent security staff. Not okay, dude.

That is true, it doesn’t bring back lost time. What it does do is teach security. Maybe if you had explained to them what happened they’d be more partial to try and get information out of suspects, and if you ended up in a similar situation, they may think to themselves: “Hey, last time a mime got arrested they weren’t able to explain themselves which caused a whole lot of problems, lets give this guy some paper so we can get a full story” and you could be let off scott free.

Also, that part about not Ahelping doesn’t make sense. You don’t seek out staff assistance for literally what they’re there for because you don’t want to… get exploited by admins? That’s the definition of tool, and to my knowledge I haven’t seen an admin exploit someone’s problems… besides Zesko but he’s gone now.

Overall, none of this really helps your case. It just adds more against you now that you admit to assaulting innocent security staff because one guy attacked you with lethals. Also, one thing I did forget to mention was this line

Just because you tried to kill an officer and failed doesn’t make it any better. Attempted murder is still a capitol crime.

In my eyes, no party is in the right here. Security should’ve been better and allowed you to explain your case, and probably shouldn’t have attempted lethals on you. You shouldn’t have messed with security, broken out of jail when you get arrested for it, and attacked officers while trying to escape.

No one wins, there was nothing to gain from either party. Everyone’s in the wrong :))))))))))))))))))

Yeah, I brought up my wrongs because I’m not a pussy to admit when I did a goof. Hard to tell which officers are buckshot happy and which are total lads. @Arbalezt is a total lad, I would never hurt muhh lads.

Thank you for the support, @Shark-sie. You’ve entered the lad club. But, you’re still not in the meta cat gang, you’ll have to be felinid for that, man.

ur prolly in the wrong