Winter holiday themed suggestions

Thought of a few fun things to maybe add in December/Christmas times. I thought I had more ideas when making this, but it all started to leave my brain after typing this out so feel free to include more ideas. Here are mine atm:

1. New Antag objective of giving a target a gift that could either be a gimmick roll or something that the target has to either keep till the end of the round or consume. I think fruit cake, stuffed animals, or clothing would be good options

2. Space dolphins get changed out for reindeer

3. I think nukies becoming agents of Santa blowing up the station for being on the naughty list is a fun idea that fits the humor I feel that SS13 has

4. Hacked clown bots plays a cover/midi version of Mariah Careys, All I want for Christmas is You until destroyed. This is half a joke idea

4 Likes

Instead of the reindeer proposal it would be cool if some simplemobs got edited to have xmas related stuff on them during the holidays seasons, for example space carps could get a cute santa hat, Colossus could get a scarf, beard and santa hat, Ian with the hat and beard and so on, but that would require some spriter to do all that, unsure if others servers have that kind of stuff for seasonal holidays besides the xmas tree + gifts and maybe some decorations around the station

3 Likes

Make living trees Christmas trees

How do I delete someone else’s post

Snowball fight Battle Royale

1 Like

I think nukies becoming agents of Santa blowing up the station for being on the naughty list is a fun idea that fits the humor I feel that SS13 has
Give them the Dwarfism mutation and call them Elite Liberation Force

3 Likes

Add the Chaplain to the list of Rev targets and call it “The warriors against the war on Christmas”

This one comment has made me take time out of my day to think how to make that suggestion happen. I just need to make a parody version of the song, make it into a midi tune, and then put in a PR for this. It avoids copyright as parody’s are protected under fair use, though it will require enough changes in the song to make sure things stay legal. Though the main thing stopping me is laziness, though that can be fixed if I find it amusing enough the pain it would cause other people. Finally put that B in Music Theory 101 to work and a music program on my laptop, which is also sadly the most out of my college classes I will be using after graduating.

P.S. I could also make versions of other earworm/annoying songs so it could be for more than just Christmas. Time to see how people like jazzier versions of Baby Shark, What does the Fox Say?, Mmmbop (annoying as hell to me at least), and any other song I can make quick parody’s for

P.P.S. Baby Shark is likely in the public domain, it’s coming together

1 Like

Clown Pirates with only melee weapons.
And when they arrive, it plays the Home Alone theme

How do I delete someone else’s PR

Freeze over dorm pool and make it an ice rink

6 Likes

Add “a pregnant virgin carrying the future Messiah and her betrothed on their way to his birth planet for a census” to the list of targets that Exploration could be required to extract.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.