Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Permanently

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020/05/05

Round ID: 15534

Ban Reason:
VelvetBan

Appeal Reason:
If you have no idea who I am, what my current ban is for, or why I’m making this appeal then look here, " https://forums.beestation13.com/t/victorpride-winterdarkraven-player-report " to catch up. It’s a good read, worth your time. You know who I am and what I’ve done, now time for the why. “Bans for erotic content that is not ERP may now be appealed on the forums once,” Simply hoping for a second chance.

Now that you’re up to speed, it’s time to say my dues. You’ve most likely noticed my lack-of-response in the original thread, only two being a simple question and then my understanding of the ban. I understood where I went wrong even back then, still do today. I won’t defend my actions, because I don’t believe what I did is justifiable.

I haven’t repeated this behaviour with my departure from BeeStation, having gone to FulpStation and BayStation, having gotten no new notes in these servers in the over-a-month I’ve been gone.

I’ve made friends on BeeStation, long lasting even when I left. I’ve been a positive influence on many. I’m asking for a second chance to make friendships I’ve missed out on.

Actions speak louder than words, and if my time spent on these stations without problems isn’t enough then I’m going to say something I forgot in the original thread.

I’m sorry.

Thank you for your time, I’ve missed you all.

2 Likes

fuck it, bring them back. I’m not a fan of permabans to begin with. long bans sure, but permabans are dumb and stupid unless they REALLY deserved it, and this isnt it.

4 Likes

make it a dream, unbean

5 Likes

Talked&interacted with this person at NSV, have some slight problems with escalation but plays with pacifism frequently and generally a chill and totally not a perverted person. pls unban he.

are we really gonna try and argue what they did wasnt ERP

I’m certainly sure that cuddling isn’t ERP at all.

It wasnt cuddling though…

@Firefox13 @mcrideinspace it can be interpreted as erotic, but we can agree that it isn’t hard ERP. The guideline follows that.

EDIT: Yeah it all needs to be interpreted, so it’s kinda whoops.

If velvet is getting unbanned @VictorPride should be unbanned too… He may be somewhat shitsec but he based…

3 Likes

It was interpeted as ERP by the admins, its why you where permabanned.
Considering you seem to have told your vouch you where banned for ‘cuddling’ as opposed to getting a co-worker to sit on your lap and call you a ‘healslut’ it seems pretty fishy

I didn’t ask for them to vouch for me, they did that themself. I shouldn’t be held accountable for their interpretations of the events.

You also seem to not have read or know what you are talking about, seeming as you don’t know who sat where. Please read up before commenting, I left a link in my original post.

fair enough

I participated in the orginal thread, it was hilarious. I got them mixed up, its still really cringe

I didn’t participate in the original thread but I did follow it for a while, and what you guys did definitely bordered on erp, but with the amount of time served I think it would be acceptable to give them another chance, on the grounds that if they do anything related to erp again it’s an actual non-appealable permaban

3 Likes

From a non-administrative point of view:

This entire situation is so ironic I may or may not get a brain aneurysm.

From an administrative point of view:

I am going to agree with @TeomanTheGreat_Phil and @TheLegend27. If he is to be unbanned, both of them should be unbanned, and one hell of a metaphorical tight leash should be put on the both of them.

1 Like

:flushed:

@Velvet

Not requiring a vouch from another server admin or moderator, but if those servers allow you to view your notes, would you be able to show a screenshot showing the last note on your account from those servers?

2 Likes

I’ma just bring up the fact that a headmin had to bring up the situation while other jannies let the whole thing sit on Hall of Shame for a week.

And that both of them have/had a handful of hundreds if not thousands of hours on Bee.

And that the situation happened a little over a month and a half ago.

In the end it’s up to Caec or any headmins. Though as @TeomanTheGreat_Phil said, Vic should technically be unbanned as well should it go through.

1 Like

everyones getting perma banned why would you bother playing on bee anymore if like half the pop is getting perma banned for saying the nword or wgw. Like who actually wants someone to get perma banned for saying the n word or for wgw etc. Bee is killing itself and its sad.

6 Likes

fucking facts
I really agree with nik here, ever since december bee has been on a downward spiral
but uhh I’m obligated to put this here to avoid this post being deleted
what they did really wasn’t erp
I’m fairly certain this type of behavior would’ve just gotten most players warned to not do it again and to stay away from it in the future, whereas with Victor and Velvet, two regular and popular community members, were given a ban that would’ve been unappealable if not for the new policy

Cuddling with dirty talk isn’t ERP

Ok ■■■■■■.

Ask yourself this, if you were a parent and saw your kid having that said to them, would you be ok with it?

3 Likes

I think this was erp but why not a warning ban or legit anything else other then instant perma ban. Same with wgw, ive seen too many regulars perm banned for wgw and copypastas. Like wgw is annoying just as people yelling the nword is but why not temp bans for this bs instead of perma.