Why do you hate Corg and pubbystation

Delta/meta/box addiction is bad for your mental health.

Runtime station literally the best

1 Like

put runtime station on acacia rotation then

I like pubby

I hate corg because half of the station doesn’t function

I dislike Pubby because of the cringe engine, TEG should be removed.

Corg is good, I agree that at the beginning it lacked a lot of features and had mapper moments, but after polishing it’s nice, especially that’s it’s gonna be first Bee Multi Z map, even if not designed to be one from the start.

smol. bad contractor extractions. bunched up departments. bad engines. crappy maints (corg). improper placement of items and locations (corg).

Corg is literally un finished, poorly laid out, and full of design issues I find annoying. Like that hallway that leads to sec/command/engineering/science feels really weird. Not to mention the way the doors+tiles are at the entrance I assumed it was brig. Racks and tables are literally overcrowded in some rooms. Service is in a weird position+the number of mhelps I’ve gotten when I was a mentor for the service lathe makes it clear it’s in a dumb position(a fucking bathroom?). Holodeck/dorms also feels weird and drawn out for no reason. Engineering is a weird fucking maze also for no reason. I had to set up solars on corg and I still have no clue where the 4th solar array is.

It was and always will be a map that was made as a joke and got speedmerged by maintainer gangs.

Only real reason I dislike Pubby is because rounds on it feel boring because it’s hyper low pop. That and the SM loop is weird(ie: completely different from standard rather than just odd piping). Science lacks a nanites lab roundstart which is annoying but that’s really it.

When it comes to corg:

• Seems to be rolled like almost half of my rounds
  • Bad bar/kitchen placement, you get very little customers. I have never seen a crowd in there. On other stations the bar is often anice gathering place.
  • no department foyers with the exception of medbay and maybe cargo
  • I do not get the point of seperating the courtroom/det office/chapel from the rest of the station.
  • Overall it feels like the southwest quadrant of the map is always devoid of people
  • Bad pAI placements.

That being said I don’t hate corg at all.

i want kilo back
well if it doenst crash anymore thats is

4 Likes

If you want kilo back, your going to get a 10 kilo weight dropped on your head

my head is extremly sturdy

1 Like

Corg because its unfinished, it feels like a rough draft.

Pubby because its just not designed well in terms of space allocation.

Box because its just generally not suitable for a lot of game types. It also feels outdated and lacks a lot of qol things.

Last time we had kilo we had a normal evacuation, I was QM that round but I lacked a lot of QM gear that kilo doesn’t provide.

No, to be good at a TEG shows how well you understand how atmos works. A few terawatts never hurt anyone (other than antags and greytiders)

I don’t

Both have imo a very blad placement of hydro/bar/kitchen

As for Corg, this new 2nd floor looks like a good idea HOWEVER atm the 2nd floor runs out of power quite quick, the maints of both could be a little re-designed

kilos memory leak was fixed, it could totally be testrun on acacia. it fits lowpop well.

IIRC bacon literally forgot to make space for those when principally designing the layout, resulting in having to stuff them in the outskirts.

I might be wrong, though.

I literally have not played it but I think it’s otherwise an aesthetically pleasing map.

and the fact that everything important is next to sec or behind command doors?

Virgin SM, Chad TEG

Supermatter fans stay losing.

1 Like

I literally spent half of a shift running around on Corgi with an inducer giving charge to rooms that needed it.

Of the other two shifts I had on Corgi the power failed to the second floor on both of them, but I wasn’t doing xenobio stuff so I didn’t care.