Why do bodies come back if you throw them into space

SERIOUSLY, WHY???

I had a near perfect traitor round and it turns out the guy I threw INTO SPACE to get rid of CAME BACK?? and got revived. SERIOUSLY??

Z levels can wrap around. If you want to minimize the risk if this throw them diagonally

Why is it this way? Is this intentional or is this just a limitation of the engine or something?

Unless you want to hit hard boundaries when exploring space, yes this is a limitation.

If you travel in a straight line you will always eventually wrap around to where you started. Sometimes you’ll hit an obstacle but other times you won’t.

Throwing diagonally helps them cover more ground across the expanse and minimizes the risk that the first obstacle the body encounters is the space station they were yeeted from.

I made you a doobie and you repay me by throwing me out of a airlock, Spacing a body is not always the safest option, probaly could of stuffed my body in maint and it would of been fine since low pop.

Using methods that leave a chance for the person to get back into the round is more entertaining all around anyway.

4 Likes

It tends to kill the person showing mercy though.

2 Likes

Because space is round, why else?

8 Likes

If space is round like you say and if you go west long enough then you will come from the east. this is normal. but if you go north long enough you come up from the south. That is not how spheres work, but it is how donuts work. ss13 universe is a donut confirmed.

3 Likes

Fucking flat spacer
It’s obviously a donut

3 Likes

brb gonna eat ss13

2 Likes

and we have you to blame for this

5 Likes

Both donuts and spheres work exactly the same in this regard…

2 Likes

Don’t go poking holes at my cutting edge logic

1 Like

Poking donut holes in your logic

1 Like

but I do like myself a space donut or two…

Yall are fucking wrong.

Space is a cylinder, this is why it takes longer to loop around one direction than the other.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.