1 Like

all I ever did was love you

this is why parents should beat their kids

4 Likes

The only thing you said so far:
“Cmon you know that maggot is negative”

To which i answered
“No i dont”

To which you claimed that i am after you and that maggot is still mean. At least throw some quotes or something, i dunno.

arguing is dumb, I just want you to stop hating me

1 Like

Maggot was banned for 3 days for mentioning one of Aeders actions that was legal. Apparently, part of the ban was mentioning Aeders age, so I must formally request that the +18 age requirement for admin be abolished because I could tell you all right now Aeder is either 31-32 because it says it on his admin application.

I dont, i like your activity. I didnt actually even insult you before aside from the initial wave of people when the bandwagon started.

Didn’t you literally make a player report on Velvet with a reasoning that you absolutely hate her ?

Maggot Guy was sometimes annoying and spamy, but at least he contributed to the forum and had a based insight on some topics. Seeing you threads makes my fists clench and my teeth grit. If he is a dude in his 20s acting like a 13 year old, you sound like someone in his teens acting like a 7 year old.

3 Likes

>be me
>be wanting to chill and partly based
>first mistake
>see lad get banned
>ask him if he’s ait
>we have a good laugh about it
>see someone starting meme trend
>follow it
>other lad and other lad start fighting
>uh oh
>continue reading their sad fight
>second mistake
>day ruined

6 Likes

I don’t like velvet on a personal level for personal reasons but they’re an alright player. The player report was for murderboning on MRP as heretic and I stand by the report. It was wanton murder as a heretic ignoring objectives. But they got away with it so I got over it.

You should get over it too. Holding petty grudges forever can be quite taxing.

1 Like

Maggotron maggotron maggotron

4 Likes

Michiru threads > maggot threads

maggot fans rise up reeeeee

3 Likes

Michiru bad

ilmeeni_kun

6 Likes

I wont change my pic for maggot because he is a cringe redditor

4 Likes

i keep pressing the little ellipses button that shows you who liked a post and a whole row of maggotguy’s pfps pop up …

it’s very funny

8 Likes

maggot tide world wide

1 Like

maggot station 2095 when

3 Likes

MAGGOT MOMENT MAGGOT* MOMENT MAGGOT* MOMENT!!

5 Likes