Why did we remove maggotguy from discord and forums

Maggot is in me

5 Likes

If there ever was a good time to throw a temper tantrum, now is the time.

1 Like

2 Likes

Change your profile pic.
Do it for maggot

6 Likes

What happened on June 4th 1989?

Is the ban permanent is what im interested in?

Presumably

Maggot seems to have no lines of communication besides liked posts

1 Like

I didnā€™t even do anything

Did maggot?

1 Like

The ban is not permanent, not even a ban, just restrictions.

the virgin Kate vs the chad Maggot

6 Likes

I mean heā€™s supposedly in his 20s but acts like heā€™s 13. Has a horrible sense of humor and low empathy bordering on sociopathy. Has never said anything nice or positive, rarely contributes anything that isnā€™t just an unfunny joke that borders on insult.

1 Like

Wait a minute, that sounds like you

12 Likes

I see this more applicable to you more so than to maggot, but i dont mean it as a ā€œfuck youā€ insult, i am genuinely saying this.

Maggot behaves like a 13 year old? Not quite, but i see the resemblance. Insulting and being very negative? Since when?

2 Likes

I donā€™t go around insulting people and my sense of humor is eclectic at best. Also Iā€™m nice to people when I can be, respectful almost always. Very few people have had IC conflicts with me in game either.

1 Like

Never seen maggot go around insulting people. Nor did i see him behave like a sociopath.

1 Like

Yeah actuallyā€¦ maggot rarely outright insults people. Just very negative.

When it comes to insulting people thatā€™s kate. Insults people endlessly, every single one of their posts is inflammatory. They should be removed before maggot.

And regardless of all of that you need to stop your weird little grudge against me because I made more threads than you cared to see. I didnā€™t kick your dog, mate.

I mean the only ss13 player I have ever seen show empathy was maggot tbh

6 Likes

Get in
Flag World Irony Cage GIF - Flag World Irony Cage Irony - Discover & Share GIFs

do you read my posts or do you just subscribe to the groupthink of ā€œhate person because other people hate personā€