When people ask me what music I listen to and I say "it varies" I mean it fucking varies

It just went from a random song from Adventure Time to “Flash” by Queen to ELO to the Bee Movie soundtrack to a song from the 40s to another movie soundtrack to a song called “USSR can’t hold the Illuminati” from an album called “Illuminati Confirmed - MLG Edition”. I shit you not the music I listen to is really fucking different from each other

1 Like

Now I’m listening to Keaton in Hi-Fi

bro I don’t normally like saying no one asked, but really no one asked. the forums doesn’t need this stuff, this feels like a discord post that everyone would just look past

10 Likes

bro, stop posting literal shit on the forums

6 Likes

He puts the shit in shitpost.
Where’s the funny.

8 Likes

5 Likes

this is fucking cringe why the fuck did I post this

NOOOO DONT BACKPEDAL THATS THE ONLY THING A SHITPOSTER CANT DO YOUVE RUINED IT. bruh.

2 Likes

Can you stop posting shit where you talk about random things nobody cares about or promoting your new r*ddit post

the only reason I post that shit to reddit is because bee doesn’t allow video posts

The discord exists

2 Likes

I don’t use discord because I have a life

(I don’t have a life I just don’t use discord)

i cant comprehend how one man can be this fucking cringe
you’re like the embodiment of reddit what the fuck

2 Likes

I actually think reddit is a piece of shit that actively censors free speech

but yes this is mega cringe, why did I do this

1 Like

And yet you post there.

eh. I gotta have an outlet somehow. And there’s no better place for weirdly specific tech help than reddit other than specific forums like this place, and there’s now way I’m joining 30 different forums (if they even exist or are helpful) just to ask a question or two. Plus the site is so big that if you’re not on their radar you don’t get censored and you can just go to smaller subs to avoid the groupthink.