When Monke finally gets added, how many of you will actually make monke characters? (Vote here)

U seem to be talking a lot about it here, some kind of hidden unfulfilled fantasy of yours?

The difference here is intent. This is not a shit load of furries wanting another snowflake race to be added like I presume occurs on citadel. This is literally just a bunch of based ungas and people who like the meme chanting “MONKE! MONKE! MONKE!” until the monke race materialized of its own accord. Meanwhile catgirls are a fetish and are used by either degens who don’t realize it’s gross fetish material or actual fetishists. Pretty sure if I see a monke man go uwu he instantly becomes valid. One is literally just a lightearted meme and the other is people trying to emulate the creepy and weird japanese anime thing.

4 Likes

This is just bunch of people in denial u meant

Sounds ridiculous, its like having some kind of distant chinese relative 100 years ago, but are being called chinese because u got 10% of that left in dna

yeah and? being chinese is still better than being a furry

3 Likes

Oh they are typing angry at me?

the only people in denial are felinid supporters claiming they are not furry

2 Likes

Ok this shitstorm was fun, if u want your furry race thing why not im not against u know.
Peace out

bye closet furry and complete unwashed weeaboo

1 Like

okay explain this furry apologists

Despite only making up 10% of playable characters, felinids commit almost 90% of erp incidents

this is not a coincidence

6 Likes

smol brain 20000gang

micoscopic brain 200000000gang

Furry in denial brain

so ur brain??? ur the one liking a human cat hybrid

1 Like

I never said if i am or not so such statement does not fit me

yes it does stop defending the fetish race thanks k bye

3 Likes

this is a fun thread

Actually fuck everyone, because you shouldn’t care who chooses what. But a fucking monki race would be based, like austrolopitekus (i know i pronounced it incorrectly). We have cats, squids, lizards, moths, why not monke? Let’s just go with actual neandertals or something.

This stuff adds some variety, which we need now.

2 Likes

hell yeah 202020202020

Literally am a vampire 10000 year old dragon maid little schoolgirl
Fantasy fulfilled