What the actual fuck part 2: the new beggining

i kept going ? after his suicide shit, he got demoted. and i was happy, made a meme and stopped there.

You stopped after I banned you for pinging him a second time when he didnā€™t respond to the first

i notified him about a meme i made. also you cant ping with the mute role, and i knew that.
me pinging him wasnt me trying to get his reaction or attention

You can still ping by name when muted. And you can see that the ping is successful too.

I agree with the ban, donā€™t know what else to say beside you shouldā€™ve followed Rule 2 and not have harassed people.

maybe its because other people with the same role cant see the pings. i tested it with grey and it seems we cant ping each other.

im still trying to find out the harassment part. there is no line of harassment drawn so far. or its very very blurry
in my eyes the line is: calling someone a cunt (acceptable)
sapmming him with slurs, and way more meany words(harassment)
making a meme about him being very wrong (acceptable)
constant name ping and spam(harassment)

Well itā€™s easy, you simply donā€™t to it if you donā€™t know the line of harassment.

prove me wrong but the stuff i did was far from harassment, but just me being me.

i could call the video of zoe saying she never said the nword and the compilation of her saying it harassment. the video was made by admin and was very based.
no punishments were carried out.
as you can see, the whole harassment thing is a fucking mystery.

Then this proves more than anything you should remain permaā€™d

thing is when im me, noone gives a shit, but in the context of ALL this i look like the biggest villian.
context is a very important thing. when i make a meme about anyone or anything, everything is OK. look what happened when i made meme now.
oh yea also this
obrazek
someone who understands me

Someone gave a shit and reported you just like you reported them when you gave a shit. The difference is, after realizing he was in the wrong, @xDyou stopped taking part in it.

@anon68259950 agreed to vouch for an unban if you agreed to stop but you donā€™t even think you started in the first place.

With two othersā€™ input Iā€™m locking and denying this now. Appeal again in a few months if you want back in, and it will be reconsidered then.

2 Likes