What forum guides should be written

How to perform differential equations.

One I’m about to make is tips to fighting antags (as sec please don’t valid hunt as non-sec), mostly because I’ve seen too many officers and HOS’s die from being cryo stung and not knowing about the insulation mechanic and they die quickly from the cold

Write a guide to making money from dogecoin so I dont have to work in a refinery 12 hours a day and can play ss13 instead.

1 Like

Complete guide on “why the FUCK is this really specific thing happening to a patient” medical guide also known as, how to cry professionally until your budget runs out because someone came in and just keeps randomly setting on fire and I don’t know how to fix it. Anyway the answer is mutadone. Why is this completely naked man not healing in cryo? Why am I sneezing and coughing when the medical scanner says I’m not sick??? What do I do when swarmers eat the virology machine and there’s a death virus? Other fun medical guides.
Alternatively how to practice malpractice a guide on putting the fear of God into a man as a medical Dr.

2 Likes

Alt title: How do i stop being a Bitumen slave because i hate infrastructure

How to port/make custom songs. I myself have tried using online guides but its such pain in the arse

1 Like

How to edit things on the wiki, so many things that haven’t been updated

i don’t know myself

new suggestion: Guide to Virology? I don’t really see a proper guide aside from the Infections wiki page

How to go outside and make friends

(Absolutely no projection here honest)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.