What forum guides should be written

I explicitly dodge command roles, I don’t like the responsibility and would be afraid of fucking up.

2 Likes

extremely fair

Guide to cooking anything but human meat.

1 Like

I don’t actually know if we already ahve one or not, but a guide for what Botanists should grow on an average round (what plants are used in multiple recipes, what plants can be eaten on their own, that sort of thing) seems like it’d be useful.

1 Like

I’ll cover the recipes bit on the chef guide, but if you lack a chef is a good guide. I’ll consider it.

A bartender guide with every important drink and its benefits (quad sec, doctors aid, etc)

2 Likes

How To Nerf Mining: The Guide

1 Like

Optional step zero: Be ruko
Step one: Ping powerfulbacon on discord to see what bit of mining he likes least today. This knowledge will help you construct a pull request that is likely to be merged.
Step two: (coding guide goes here)
Step three: Now that you have your code, you’ll want to make it a pull request. Optionally, but strongly encouraged, the pull request should be labelled as a balance change, and not a nerf. This camouflage will assist it in hiding from angry miner players. This will be made even more effective if you throw in an inconsequential buff alongside the nerf broadside you are unleashing upon “the least interactive job on the station”
Step four: If anyone complains about your balance changes, no matter how questionable they may be, you can simply claim that miners are 100% self reliant and far too powerful in a PVP situation. These ideas can be made more convincing if you truly believe them, and the best way to accomplish this is to simply not play the game and convince yourself that the unenlightened masses cannot make the judgement call.
Step five: PR merged, mining nerfed :sunglasses:

5 Likes

How to be funny guide

2 Likes

how to be happy
:pensive:

4 Likes

Wanna write a guide on it together?

Quartermaster roleplay guide
(the joke is you cant roleplay as QM)

1 Like

In depth HoS guide if you dare. Which is by extensions a security guide. Which is by extension a guide to all antags.

How to measure the volume of irregularly shaped objects using differentiation.

4 Likes

How to perform differential equations.

One I’m about to make is tips to fighting antags (as sec please don’t valid hunt as non-sec), mostly because I’ve seen too many officers and HOS’s die from being cryo stung and not knowing about the insulation mechanic and they die quickly from the cold

Write a guide to making money from dogecoin so I dont have to work in a refinery 12 hours a day and can play ss13 instead.

1 Like

Complete guide on “why the FUCK is this really specific thing happening to a patient” medical guide also known as, how to cry professionally until your budget runs out because someone came in and just keeps randomly setting on fire and I don’t know how to fix it. Anyway the answer is mutadone. Why is this completely naked man not healing in cryo? Why am I sneezing and coughing when the medical scanner says I’m not sick??? What do I do when swarmers eat the virology machine and there’s a death virus? Other fun medical guides.
Alternatively how to practice malpractice a guide on putting the fear of God into a man as a medical Dr.

2 Likes

Alt title: How do i stop being a Bitumen slave because i hate infrastructure