What features do you hope die a horrible death

Define unfun

Minimum characters

Security never jumps to lethals if a traitor, changeling or headrev is discovered unless they are known to be actively dangerous.
At least, this never happens when Iā€™m online.

1 Like

If you say never then you follow it up with a unsure statement it doesnt really amount to anything as a argument.

Alright, let me rephrase it, maybe you didnā€™t understand what I meant.
What I meant to say is that when Iā€™m online security never jumps to lethals if a traitor, changeling or headrev is discovered unless they are known to be actively dangerous.

I HATE NIGHTMARES, they are just murder-boning griefing machines, I persecute them to kill them and the admins are like: thatā€™s not your job!. WELL I WOULD LIKE MY MACHINES TO HAVE FUCKING POWER. AND APCs TAKE SO LONG TO REPAIR!

9 Likes

Changelings as a gamemode, they should be dynamic only like heretics in my opinion. Most changeling rounds just devolve into greenshifts as every changeling that is discovered is immediately cremated since it makes no sense to want to keep one alive from an IC perspective. The amount of tools they get is also rather minimal compared to traitors. Very boring antag that is rarely enough to keep a round interesting by itself.

6 Likes

It would have been pretty bad to have removed the cloner back them since the doctors were extremely incompetent. Usually, medbay was full and healing people while the cloner was processing cadavers IF AND ONLY IF there was a doctor with more than 2 brain cells operating the cloner. Also, surgery was ALWAYS occupied with an idiot how have no idea of making a surgery AND WITHOUT FUCKING SURGERY TOOLS to the point that people would grab the surgery tools at the start just so other people dont grab them first. In and average round, I could spend 2 boxes of body-bags caring 2 naked cadavers at a time to the morgue. Also, if you ever asked for a surgery either it would never finish or the doctor would self-atagonise and kill you for your ID.

1 Like

Exploration, discovery points, tech disks.

1 Like

Isnā€™t it easier to somehow develop changelings? Like give them an ability to create copies of themselves they can controll after death like slimepeople, or something like this? Or maybe make them explode like a maxcap when cremated and turn into some sort of biohazard when gibbed so it is safer to try containing them?

Time to give changelings parasting back

Would be funny if changeling gibs would cary some very lethal and fast spreading decease and would move in random directions infinitely, leaving infected blood and space lube under then, until they are cleared with space cleaner or scooped by someone fast enough to catch them. Gibbing process itself should also spray acid and Chlorine Trifluoride around the gibber so the angry running infected gibs are not stopped by a wall.

Kero hopes for the removal of the completely off-station and isolated jobs, to better focus improvements on inter-departmental relationships and reliance. Kero is unsure of how mining may be replaced with a different resource generator, but is sure that an option is available without having a role dedicated to playing alone 90% of the time. Kero is certain exploration may be pulled with minimal negative impact on the server, however.

Kero also hopes departments with total self-reliance will lose it in order to spur conflict and interaction with other departments, as well as improving the serverā€™s economy situation by driving supply down and demand for services and goods up. Being unable to do your job because you lack X can be frustrating, but having no conflicts at all is quite boring.

6 Likes

Having split personality / imaginary friend getting removed from brain surgery. Iā€™ve seen people rush to medbay to get surgery to remove it, itā€™s basically a fuck you to the person that rolled it.

8 Likes

As a xenobiologist I get little player interaction for half the game sometimes a cargo-tecnician call thought the holopad for a bounty, but it is very rare for people to use the holopad. I would like for more people to request me stuff throught the holopad and for more people to respond the calls.

4 Likes

God I fucking hate new firelocks

Why canā€™t I slap them with my pda

Why do they take so long to pry open with a crowbar

4 Likes

You will roast in the 9000 kelvin room and youā€™ll enjoy it!

3 Likes

Because Fran couldnā€™t pass up an opportunity to be a dick 4noraisin?

7 Likes

You mean old firelocks? they are the ones we had before Fastmos.

1 Like

clock cult is cool

1 Like

It is only good if both parties involved are new to the gamemode.
As soon as the cultists realize they can just maxcap every department and spawn 300 sentient mobs to stop youā€¦ itā€™s not fun anymore.
And as soon as the crewmembers realize they can just cheese their way into the baseā€¦ not fun anymore.
I think war ops are a better (reversed) version of clock cult.
You build a base but it doesnā€™t take 1 hour 20 minutes, the fight lasts around 20 minutes and is way less exploitable.