Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Possibly several

Offender’s In-Game Name: John Fleshrat // Hamza Ibn Mustafa // Ward Green

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): Apr 9, 2023

Round Number: 43511

Rules Broken: R1? R2?

Incident Description:
I can only tell this from my limited perspective as a curious bystander, but as I was walking around the hallways I saw a cook running around with a shotgun, and I curiously wondered if it was a toy or stolen from the bar.
After getting the opportunity to tackle and disarm the cook, called John Fleshrat, I saw it was actually an improvised shotgun, but then two people who were chasing the cook started brutally murdering him in cold blood, those two were Hamza Bin Mustafa and Ward Green.

I panicked a little and grabbed the shotgun to run off to security, while the others grabbed the cooks body and ran the other direction.

Neither John Fleshrat the cook, nor Ward Green the cargotech were antags in the roundend report, so their behaviours are completely unexplainable from my point of view.

Hamza turned out to be a heretic, so that does at least explains some of it, but not why they were occupying themselves murdering the chef, while I was their actual assassination target whom they completely ignored.

Additional Information:
I did report this ingame while there were no admins on, near the end of the round I got a notification that it was closed due to IC reasons. But no explanation was given and I missed the chance to ask further questions since it still felt very unclear to me after viewing the roundend report.

Heretics ascend via sacrificing targets set by their rune as well, not just the gamemode. What you likely witnessed is a heretic and his servant murder the chef in hopes of sacrificing him.

1 Like

I was the acting captain that round and as far as I can tell, Hamza had a legitimate reason for wanting to hurt John. Hamza first came on our radar when Fleshrat accused him of being a heretic and attacking him. He made this accusation in front of Hamza as we were interrogating him in genetics. I do not know what exactly happened before this point as Fleshrat had only minor bruising and seemed kind of sketchy. I also do not know why Fleshrat was running around with a shotgun or why the tech joined in on the murder.

if it said it was marked as IC issue then the issue was deemed not an issue and there’s no reason to make a report.

That’s not quite correct. If you disagree with how a ticket was resolved/handled then an admin report is the correct way to go about it.

I will be moving this report into the staff report section then.

Ahh yes, that sounds like a very logical explanation! Thanks, this is probably what actually went down.

I don’t think that’s necessary, I’m sure the admin handled the original ticket just fine, they just never left any explanation as the round was technically still ongoing.

1 Like

They don’t have to give any explanation not even once the round has finished. Outcomes of tickets are not something our players are entitled to know. If you do believe an admin resolved a ticket wrongfully and one that wasn’t a ban/note directed at yourself, then an admin report is the correct way to go about it.

I will be closing this then as it seems everything cleared itself up. Just as a heads up for the future. Admin report if you disagree with how a ticket got resolved.