Weevil24 banned by joelogbybolb

CKEY: Weevil24

Admin’s CKEY: joelogbybolb

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Global ban

Ban Type: Temporary

Ban Length: server ban is 1 day, role ban is 7 days

Ban Date (02/12/2023)

Round ID:46811

Ban Reason: As a traitor, rushed their objectives wordlessly on a lowpop round, had 0 saylogs the whole time they did this, only started interacting when bwoinked. Take this time to reconsider if you’re the right fit for this server

Appeal Reason: I believe this is unjust, he told me that the first rule is to roleplay, I looked on the beestation wiki in the first rule and it doesnt mention anything about not being allowed to be silent for some periods of time.

Rule 2 says: " 1. Antagonists exist for the purpose of inciting conflict and roleplay, not for the purpose of greentexting.

• Antagonists with no objectives must act in ways suiting their nature. The goal of a Morph is to eat everything, the goal of a Nightmare is to snuff out all lights- and those who keep the station lit. Even Xenomorphs must act for their objective. Their primary goal is to breed and protect their hive."

Was i not creating conflict by running around with a hoodie and mask with no ID? or blowing up medbay? I was wearing science gear that would’ve gave me away too and I was silent as i was waiting for my target to walk in medbay.
I anticipated that the moment they revived her she would say who killed her and there would be conflict in searching for me within the station.

Not to mention. If I did talk it would give away my identity at the scene of the crime. Did you want me to say a one liner as she was dying or something? that would reveal me right away. Did you want me to taunt the chemist working near just where the explosion happened?

Also you say I was silent for the majority of my time well thats because I was also working in toxins to create an n2o tank to put bystanders to sleep in case they spot me, with little to nobody near science or in toxins. Did you want me to talk to myself as I was working in toxins or talk to people over the radio? I barely heard other people talking over the radio as they were doing theyre jobs too.

And when you did warn me to interact with people I took the opportunity of the radstorm to talk to 3 players and asking for engi access and even being guided by the captain to the hop office. Despite being afraid of them suspecting that I orchestrated the attack on medbay

I did the thing you asked me for but you banned me for it anyway?

Additional Information:

I have screenshots of the interactions if it matters also I think I have more than 500 hours on this server and I haven’t heard about the “No silence rule” until now

Had a quick look over the logs myself, you even said in your adminhelp ticket the following

Why would I need to roleplay.

and as you stated

so, you’ve seen that Rule 1 states, literally in its name You Must Roleplay.

If you explicitly state you dont see the need to roleplay then you shouldnt be on the server in the first place.
I wont be the admin to handle this, but you really need to re-evaluate the way you play if you think its perfectly fine to be silent all round while rushing objectives.

1 Like

Alright, let’s take a look.

It’s not explicitly forbidden by the rules to be silent for a period of time, but you had ZERO (0) saylogs before I told you you needed to at least interact. I didn’t see you make ANY attempts to roleplay. As soon as you got your target and bombed the medbay you holed up in sci again.

The conflict with the zero sec and the traitor captain?

You can’t remember the events leading up to your death as per server rules

That would’ve been marginally better, yes. At least you’d make the round more interesting for the chemist.

I saw no attempts to roleplay after you got your target either, until I bwoinked you.

So, you only interacted with people when we twisted your arm to do so? I don’t see how this absolves of anything or shows you would roleplay when you don’t have someone over your shoulder.

With this and with what the others pointed out, I see no reason to lift this ban.
Appeal rejected

2 Likes