Weenie Posting Poll

• I dont give a flying fuck, its a fucking hot dog
  • KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL
  • Boy oh boy, nothing beats a hot and steamy hotdog weenie. A lil’ stadium mustard oughta’ jazz up this footlong dingle-dong.
    Now THAT… is a good lookin’ weiner.

0 voters

Tensions in Beestation seems to be running quite high today over the ever controversial hot dog video, forever beloved by its followers and forever feared by those it’s spectre haunts…

The question is… does such a being really cause random bouts of inconsolable rage on its victims by its mere presence?

Should support of such a menace be… criminal?

Let’s find out:

2 Likes

I have taken the liberty to edit your poll into a private one, so that the people may vote without having to think about their reputatiom being tarnished by expressing wrongthink

5 Likes

Of course. Of Course!
This is now a completely unbiased poll by the state media after all!
I would expect nothing less.

~

I saw what you voted, Herr Headmin…

1 Like

my private oppinion on the matter is widely known.
i do wish to leave the hotdog wars behind me though
the joke has stopped being funny and with hostman on the hotdog side, we all know there will be no actions in oppostion of the hotdog menace, besides groaning.

1 Like

i haven’t been active in the discord lately, what’s going on with the hotdog controversies and which side should I take to make as many people hate me as possible

1 Like

the more people who vote against it the more I want to weeniepost

it’s a lose-lose scenario weenie haters

4 Likes

I already posted hot dog video out of rebellion so you know what i picked.

I think i’ve never seen a single second of that video and never gave it a thumbs up(or down?) This will be the only time i’ll write or comment about it

Here’s what i think about it:

1 Like

I prefer rury pcv but it’s okay I guess

1 Like

what the fuck why are people liking weenier

stop you weren’t supposed to do that

2 Likes

It’s a good looking weiner

1 Like

I would like to write a small thinkpiece on the station’s bloody, brutal hotdog war, or, as it’s known of by me and now you, “Glizzygate”.

After doing some research i’ve discovered the video in question, though it SEEMS old, was recently created and specially deployed in bee’s discord. This video was crafted to be a devious psychological operation designed to make you desire a hotdog. Now, you’ll notice from this infographic i’ve included, the absolute proof and reasoning BEHIND glizzygate. Thank you.

I am sorry, i have found out too much. I fear they will come for me next.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

(weenie deleted by admins)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.