We need to determine where all the food goes

Every day, every shift, there are dozens of people gobbling all the food they can find at the chef buffet, but not once have I ever seen anyone use the restroom. YOUR STOMACH IS NOT A BAG OF HOLDING. WHERE IS ALL THAT FOOD GOING? WHERE IS THE POOPY? IT IS UP TO US TO SOLVE THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING POOPY, OR ELSE MY IMMERSION WILL BE BROKEN FOREVER.

YOU SIMPLY CANNOT EAT 6 HAMBURGERS TWICE THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD AND NOT HAVE IT GO SOMEWHERE! WHERE DOES ALL THE FOOD GO, DAMNIT?

1 Like

My current theory is that, just like bluespace, there is a “brownspace” within every cloned Nanotrassen employee (which is literally all of them) that the food goes into when you eat and drink 10 gallons of pure ethanol

this message is endorsed by the PP station admin on reddit

nanotrasen used bio engineering to make your stomach acid a thousand times stronger and now everything instantly disintegrates when touching it.

1 Like

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

It’s a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill,

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

1 Like

bring back *poo
20 char

we need to solve the poopy conspiracy. Brownpillers, rise up

1 Like

One of the few intelligent things maggot has ever said

it’s been over half a year, and still no answer, (@)GameAdmin, can we shed some light on this?

No.