CKEY: Timcanpy 

Your Discord:

Offender’s CKEY:

LRP or MRP server: lrp

Offender’s In-Game Name:Jemmy Powell

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 22-12-2019

Round Number:10541

Rules Broken:selfantag

Incident Description: he basically went around killing everyone in science  as warden, i guess because he thought we are cult,  he shot  dead multiple people then just looked through backpacks, found nothing just walked past left us all dead 

Additional Information: he asked nothing, said nothing just killed all of science for some reason
1 Like

i was there, he killed me isntantly in maint with shotgun, i was cult and was walking up to him, but he had no proof, he also managed to kill some innocent dud near xeno, man should get job banned , too happy with his pixel gun

yeah there was cult in science maint so he just killed everyone in science

1 Like

also he was at the bar, saw alfred collins, alfred said witness me!!!, tried to hit vending machine to suicide, warden shoved him instead making him hit person standing next to the vending machine, after that he just shot collins dead, all this shit man, he should maybe get
just get server ban instead of job

i hope its not one of those things, where you have to wait 1 month to get someone banned

I’ll take a look at this tomorrow.

Can you fill in the information correctly? at minimum, we need the date, ckey, and the round for log purposes.

my baaaaaad i only put round number before basically, now its fixed

According to the logs he didn’t attack anyone at any point during 10541, are you sure it was that round?

Yeah I looked at round number twice I believe, there is also random person here complaining about the same round

Is 10541 cult round ?

I ran the attack logs for 10541 through a text finding tool set to “Jemmy Powell” and found less than five results, all of which were him being attacked by assistants. There were also no roundstart conversion attack messages (i.e. Not a cult round)

Incorrect information so we can’t do jack. Sorry.