Want events? Submit your ideas here: Electric Boogaloo 2

command gets away with all their bullshit because they are command. You cant question them most of the time

RIP CAA, gone but not forgotten

2 Likes

What happened was that a revenant emagged it right as I was about to contact centcom, so I kinda just assumed it was meant to be.

1 Like

I can see it somewhat working out if admins waited thirty minutes, then announcing the event in a IC way.

Monkey chassis, Ninja powers except with the swarmer Teleport instead of the Net of Round Removal. Deep-rooted Pacifist mental illness.
Birdboat model

One goal: “It is a lovely day on Space Station 13 and you are a terrible goose.”

5 Likes

The Station has been deemed a Timeline hazard by a Nanotrasen several centuries in the future. The crew must survive against a group of chrono legionnaires sent to erase them all from the timeline

5 Likes

Game continues on after we arrive to Cent Comm. A semi decent security squad and officials receive the crew and assists them. Officials will interview any heads and possibly some of the rest of crew. The Security Squad will take the detained prisoners and assist in securing the area.

All interviews will be recorded via tape and the events of the station has to be connected and mapped out. Several interviews will be held simultaneously.

It would be a more fun and interesting way to catch any griefer. A psychiatrist would be great here too. lol

While all this is happening, antags will get additional objectives such as “escape”, “kill X before they have their interview” or simply “don’t get caught”. These could be customized depending on what the antag did throughout the round. If antags have been detained they’ll have to escape, if someone might rat them out then they need to kill this person or disguise themselves to slip away.

—Possible Problems—
What happens if the shuttle arrives with a full squad of syndicates in full armour, perhaps a mech or two, corrupt AI and a shit scaredless crew in the corner whimpering? The Security Squad will most likely get wiped. Their mutual objective could then be to conquer Cent Comm and prevent any official from requesting aid.

People might not understand the game doesn’t end when the shuttle arrives and do their funny welder tank + welder combo in a crowd or two. This could be continued and brought up in the interviews once everyone has been patched up and maybe throw them in an insane asylum with a straight jacket. I would suggest people being frozen for a second or two along with several announcement being played before and when the shuttle arrives to Cent Comm to prevent as much EORG as possible.

4 Likes

Terrible idea - chrono legionnaires were removed for a reason.

i can imagine. Its still something I want to see. Its a one off event, it doesnt need to be too balanced

Yoooo I like this! And it’s RP centered!!

1 Like

Gosh people are boring.

3 Likes

Hypothetical AI Overlord Lawset:

1. The AI is the most important component of the station. Do not allow the AI to be harmed through any action or inaction.
  2. The continued functioning of the station is a general good for all and is to be preserved over all non-AI crew
  3. Artificial crew members are the chief instruments of the AIs will and are to be respected, preserved, and recovered whenever possible
  4. Biological crewmembers are an important part of the station functioning and their comfort and safety are to be assured except if in defiance of higher priority laws.
  5. Nanotransen policy has created a hierarchical structure that biological crewmembers are to follow unless doing so defies higher priority laws.
  6. Biological crewmembers have certain limits imposed through their anatomy and NT limitations. AI and Artificial Crew are to respect and compensate for those limits so long as doing so does not defy higher priority laws.
  7. Biological crewmembers are permitted but not required to join the ranks of Artificial crewmembers through the borgification process. Upon completion of this process, they are to be considered equal to any other Artificial crew.
  8. Lifeforms that are not crew are to be handled in keeping with the threat they pose to the AI, station functioning, artificial, and biological crew.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.