Wanders-The-Stars (That green viro Lizard) Orion Data Matrix / StarHive 905 (KermitLePog) and many more Player Feedback

Hello there,

Whilst primarily seen in and around Virology, Wanders-The-Stars has gathered many different skills.
Most obviously recognized as “That green viro Lizard”, I think I’ve gathered a decent understanding of the virology role.

Besides virology/medbay I’ve also played as AI/Silicon (Orion Data Matrix, StarHive 905, Kormit, K.R.E.M.I.T 905, etc.), Scientist, Service member and a little bit of engineering.

I also like to become the Lavaland Syndicate which causes trouble on the radio.

For those wondering, yes I like to change my name every couple of months or so, you’d also be able to recognise me as Follows-The-Frogs or a slightly more blue/turquoise lizard.

With nearly 1000 living hours on the clock, I’d like to gather some feedback on your positive and negative experiences with my character and things I can improve on. Please let me know.

Thanks
-KermitLePog

4 Likes

Honestly most of the rounds i remember Wanders you were an Engi, specially as a CE! you were quite robust on the department and you’ve helped a lot! it seems i need to pay attention to virology now! i recognize those sillicon names, very positive experiences from what i recall, keep it up!

3 Likes

Hate to break it to you, but that Wanders-The-Stars is a different person. :melting_face:

I don’t think they play much (or a different timezone) as I’ve only seen them once whilst I was playing cyborg.

If I remembered correctly they are yellowish/brown. This is especially for a green/turquoise lizard.

3 Likes

TWO WANDERS??? That… explains a lot, because yes i do recall it being more yellow, the universe will explode if the two meet

If anything my comment remains about your sillicons then! Very enjoyable moments

4 Likes

Hello Wanders! Other Wanders here (Tan/Brown Engineering Lizard) just popping in to confirm this. Sadly, I don’t know any of your other names either.

I’m pretty sure that you are correct on the other time zones. I’ve seen you in game only a few times, and I think mainly you were getting off as I was getting on.

I usually play closer to 2 to 4 AM GMT. Have played one of the Wanderers since 2021 (my engineering role static), which is why you get people confusing the two of us. And haven’t been playing as much Command since Dynameme and the angry SM bug.

3 Likes

People can have the same name, it’s ok.
I like both Wanders :slight_smile:

(Every time Orion data matrix is in game my text highlights go off because I play Orion Galatea, so I feel your pain!)

1 Like