CKEY: redfoxiv

Admin’s ckey: Prickly_tomato

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: beestation

Which server did the ban happen on? lrp

Ban Type: cringe perma

Ban Length: perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 09.14.2020

Round ID: 21251

Ban Reason: No erotic content is to be posted OOC or IC as the server contains minors. This rule is a zero-tolerance rule

Appeal Reason:
Saying “fortnite sex” is not erotic content.

Additional Information:
can you already fucking define what counts and what doesn’t count as “erotic content”, because for me it means actual description of the “forbidden” act / detailed description of peens
Right now it feels more like a way to remove players admemes don’t personally like, and that’s fucking lame

edit: kekизображение

2 Likes

bruhhhh

RedFoxIV: beestation needs sex. I am an 33 year old boy who often fantasizes about sex I want sex I am virgin. beestation sex could help me have real sex please crossedfall give me sex I am very lonely please epic games what must I do to see nuke ops trooper have their black round cheeks clapped by traitor changeling peely like damn give me upvotes and awards so beestation sex is made real.

3 Likes

i counted 7 instances of sex word and also a single instance of Crossedfall word and 1 cheeks.
this is even futher from erotic content than most of the shit people got banned for previously.

@prickly_tomato

2nd opinion?
Deny, tell them to take a few weeks off.

why not just make it a few weeks?

Not my ban, prickly’s

There’s a lot more than just specific words that make saying something bad. The statement which resulted in a warning which I corrected into a ban is very sexual in nature and not welcome here.

If you can’t comprehend that what you did isn’t welcome and want to twist it around into claiming you were banned for saying “sex” I don’t think we should unban either.

saying beestation needs sex is sexual
ok headmin

The whole massive message together, but especially the latter part between the Nuke ops/traitor/changeling.

I don’t recall interactions with your CKEY before, so this had no factor in my reaction to seeing the text when it was pasted at us and asked if it should be bannable.

This appeal isn’t even made in good faith but you want us to take it seriously. Locking until banning admin response - they can still opt to reduce it if they wish. I don’t think it should stay perma, but I don’t think it should be lifted for as long as you wish to insist there was nothing wrong with what was posted because it didn’t include specific trigger words.

After gathering the other opinions, I’m not removing this ban anytime soon. A big issue isn’t the word sex, it’s you saying: what must I do to see nuke ops trooper have their black round cheeks clapped by traitor changeling peely. It also doesn’t really make this look any better with you saying I am an 33 year old boy who often fantasizes about sex I want sex I am virgin. on a server with minors. Seriously if I didn’t start with a perma-ban this would look really really bad.

Your appeal has lacked any serious effort almost to the point I wanted to reject it so you’d have to redo it, and your not understanding at all what was wrong despite me seriously trying to explain it. I am denying this appeal, find another server please.