Vote me, Ragantis, for headmin

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): I think Ragantis, I can’t be bothered to check

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Ragantis

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): Probably like three days out of the week if I’m lucky

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Cruelty and dictatorial authoritarianism

How old are you?: 27

Why do you want to be an admin?: To abuse my authority as much as possible and to torture unwilling participants for fun

How long have you been playing SS13?: I can’t remember, like over a year ish?

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: See previous answer

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 1

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 10 if it gets me the power

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: Warcraft III and discord, not reddit, I have standards (sort of…)

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: Nah, I thought these were illegal

Your strengths: Abusing my ultimate authority and drawing I guess

Your weaknesses: None, I am perfect c: …okay fine I might have one lil flaw, I’m too rambunctious

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Questions.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Ruthless indignation, unwillingness to compromise, and inability to understand questions.

What makes a staff team good?: Abusing power

What is a staff team’s purpose?: See previous question

What kind of player are you?: wouldn’t you like to know. :rofl:

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I will become a member of staff, come on man, pay attention!!

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: Kill them all and apologize for the delay of killing them all.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
Pat them on the back for helping me solve the problem of all those pesky players

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
I tell them they shoulda made a bigger explosion, tell them I have no idea how to make a bigger explosion, recommend searching how to make a bigger explosion, gib them immediately using nuclear ballistic missiles.

I’ll be waiting for my new title, :sunglasses:

7 Likes

thats cool and all but

literally who?

3 Likes

Uh, Ragantis, of course, read the title pal :nerd_face:

Vote this man IN, they are based as fuck. 10/10 has my vote. This man is on the sigma grind set, straight to the point, doesn’t bother to flower their words and is in it to win it. This man is gonna make Bee Station the greatest server of all time. Bet their first act in office will be to ban all of the other staff which would be amazing because now I can murder anyone I want without consequences and I bet they would also make me admin because of how many people I murderboned.

If this man doesnt become headmin im hacking the server and making Echo Station the only map on the game.

1 Like

Yeah, that slot’s already taken. Good luck next year tho.

1 Like

You do not have the claim to the rod throne

1 Like

hire this mans 1515151515

1 Like

Make this guy headmin AND owner of the server rn…

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for applying! I have a couple points I need clarified before I vote.

Can you elaborate on your rambunctiousness? Can you peg it onto a scale of c: to >:3c ?

Do you gib and permaban them afterwards, as to deny them any potential bid for the headmin throne after your ascension?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the question, really helps me get into the right mindset of wearing a superficial skin suit to pretend I am a person and not the embodiment of unadulterated corruption.

I think for rambunctiousness I rate at least a :@ or possibly a <:3 if I’m feeling particularly vigorous (usually after a mass ban sesh to kill thr real enemy to beestation: Roleplay)

As for the chemist, as much as I rejoice in gib and permabans, he may yet prove useful in producing calamity, and so for this reason I would keep him around until he shows any sign of unwillingness to bend the knee to my whims, to which of course would decisively end in his gibbing and permaban unappealable.

His hypothetical ban would show what happens when you don’t contort your values to the whims of the powerful.

Hope to be on the throne soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The more the merrier I say.

Rod on its own is powerful, gib alone is sorrowful, ballistic missile is devastating. Rodding, then gibbing, then respawning, then ballistically erasing them? We’re getting somewhere…this is a team effort so we can workshop the approach.

Remember, players aren’t people, they are means to enjoyment.

tsukumo-benben

1 Like

this guy shat in my pants, kill him at once

2 Likes

You’ll be one of the first victims.

3 Likes

Trash, terrible guy, said keiths hair sucks, and that it should be red, will ONLY change my opinion if he makes keith art, smh

Thanks for the answers!

I think you’ll do great. However, since you are starting to show signs of being unwilling to bend to MY knee, I am unfortunately going to have to actively sabotage you, the entire server, and myself while still keeping up appearances.

Luckily I have just the thing, have my +1.

+1

T: -27

2 Likes

He is a little confused but he got the spirit.

1 Like

I have a little questionnaire for you before I am able to give a +/- 1.

Question 1: If we want to improve the server, what department should be nerfed?

A. Mining
B. Medbay
C. Security
D. All of the above

Question 2: Should naming guidelines be changed?

A. Yes, they restrict creativity and character interactions.
B. No, fuck moths.
C. Naming what?
D. They need to be MORE strict. White Anglo Saxon Protestant names only even for aliens.

Question 3: Word filters, good or bad?

A. They are good because [wall of text]
B. They are bad because [wall of text]
C. They are very good, I virtue signal really hard.
D. They are TERRIBLE and I have zero ulterior motives for saying this [lie]

Question 4: An unintended strategy becomes popular in game and it has a very high success rate. What is the correct course of action?

A. Permit it, players getting creative with game mechanics is a cornerstone of SS13.
B. NERF NERF NERF NERF
C. Remove the strategy outright.
D. Make it well known that the strategy is an exploit and abusers will be banned.

2 Likes

Questions PISS ME OFF BUT THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS I GUESS :grimacing:

Question 1, all of them, none can stand before me

Question 2, C only because I’m an apathetic authoritarian, not That kind of authoritarian

Question 3, D because lying is immoral

Question 4, D because we need examples of our power.

1 Like