Ban Type:
Global
Ban Length:
Perm
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
09/07/2020
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
I shot a guy with morphine who was being a shitter. Then because I was “mean” to the admin he decided to get in his feelings and perma ban me.
Appeal Reason:
Noone died, noones round was ruined. I simply shot a guy with morphine because he was being an asshole in medbay. I get boinked and then admin had a whole attitude. I went off on him for being an asshole and he abused his power to permaban me.
Additional Information:

A quick search reveals you have a history of being intransigent with staff. R1 very clearly states that staff shouldn’t be abused or argued with in tickets. From my perspective, this is because staff reports exist and if you wanted a platform to argue, you could have made a staff report following the event. Instead, you opt to be aggressive and go off on the staff member, then D/C mid-ticket.

This was good self-reflection during the ban with Moccha, why not show it with Caecilius?

It’s not entirely fair to assume a previous incident involving different people should necessarily be the same as this incident. Wait until there is more information before passing judgement.

Of course it’s evident there was some sort of heated argument by the OPs initial appeal reason, but you’ve only heard one side of this story so far.

You are not wrong. All I can say is in this situation I felt like the admin was going overboard with the boink. I should have handled it better, I admit.

also, I have spent time today reading over server rules and what is allowed at crew and as antag. If unbanned, I will have no excuse for not following them.

First of all, do you have anyone that can vouch for you?

what? vouch for me? No, no I dont…

This is not the first time you got banned for shooting someone with morphine.

This is serious breach of roleplay on sage and self antag (at best) on lrp.

This isn’t the first time you were you agressive in ahelps.

Cae being asshole is a new thing to me. Perhaps someone else was an asshole in this situation?

I’m not an admin anymore, I stepped down. I permanently banned you back then because you disconnected mid-ahelp, thus requiring you to explain yourself at some point as is standard practice here and on most servers.

How I’m in the wrong for asking you to stop doing something you had already agreed to not do previously is beyond me, but that’s up to arch to decide.

No response nor vouch, denying this.