10/10

silicon main -1

Nuclear levels of based. +100

1 Like

EAMTR9ZVAAIv0KM
get in the pocket

1 Like

theese jeans dont even got pockets

Drinks too much, doesn’t RP or communicate a lot, whenever i saw you, you were idling or in your hut that you made.

Meh, can’t say anything positive other than you keep your drunk gimmick up really well.

(You can be an alcohol addict without making it your characters vital drive, either do something with drunk gimmick like playing dumb or reckless or put it in use somehow else)

1 Like

Its about Violet not the AI

Has a whole gimmick of being drunk all the time which got old pretty quick. Other than that can’t say I have had much interaction.

1 Like

To not have my original message edited too much, i can easily compliment you as a player, imo you are really robust and know how to do everything. You dont have to be hardcore roleplayer so thats okay.

Love you as a player and a person but you dont do much with your character, at least from my perspective.

Good drinking buddy, almost as good as Topaz. 9.8/10

Please note that you currently have one or more active warrants.

Helps me around the station, v nice

Recent notable round was abducting me to maints when I got a meteor gun for Christmas, because the captain initially wanted me to turn it in with no compensation. 11/10 would “evade” the law again

Hugs are good too

1 Like