Viny1 admin app

It’s at +8 if I’m not mistaking.

If the player in question is a tider be in shock and awe that they actually read space law but in all seriousness though I would bwoink the seccie asking him his side of the story and after that check what I can in logs and if the player was being honest with me tell the seccie he should read or reread up on his spacelaw and not give people longer times if not need be. If the player was dishonest or didn’t know? explain to player what other laws they ended up breaking and leave it at that.

Bwoink the assistant for rule 4 self antag as stated in the rules (You may not imprison, strip, seriously injure or kill security or the captain for doing their job properly, unless you are an antagonist or they are valid to everyone, Deputies and other heads of staff are NOT protected by this ruling.)

Bwoink doc warning him that you’re not suppose to be stripping ssd players on mrp as stated in the new rulings ( On Sage/MRP SSD players should never be stripped or searched for items and instead be taken somewhere safe if possible) if this is only his first offense stripping people just chalk it up as a note. Not sure if there’s anyway I can help the mime out of his ic predicament with sec though.

I wouldn’t bwoink someone for setting a 3 minute more timer (especially on lrp where space law doesn’t exist) but rest is fine.

+1 from me

Mind you the bwoink would be purely just to get more context rather than you did a big bad and I would try to make that clear to them but with how bwoinks tend to be interpreted by players I understand what you mean perhaps a subtle message would be better?

Bwoink it’s fine if discrepancy is big enough. 3 minutes is IC issue. Most probably tider is reoffending or just being accused of some extra crimes.

1 Like

Understandable ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I would use this power to send mothman ERTs during brownouts, tiny moth mutation viruses, and moth cult events. OwO

I’d take this meme so far as to sprite LÄMP`SIE, whose summoning would turn the cultists into moth plush sprites.

1 Like

OOC:Bloons3:bump the topic

Accepted, welcome to the team. We’ll do the things shortly.