Viny1 admin app

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Viny1

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Viny1#6271

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): 12am-12pm Eastern Standard Time I have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment and no real sleeping schedule so this can wildly fluctuate.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Greater admin presence on lrp.

How old are you?: 19

Why do you want to be an admin?: I enjoy bee station and the people I’ve met through it greatly and wish to give back in ways that are more than just mentoring.

How long have you been playing SS13?: Since Seth tide

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: About a year now Living934h

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 5

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 0 outside of messing around a tad bit on a private server I know almost nothing and will need alot of training.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: no

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: No

Your strengths: Willingness to admit when I’ve made a mistake and I don’t tend to have a problem following rules.

Your weaknesses: Crippling self doubt, very poor argumentation skills, not very smart and can even be impulsive at time though its something I’m trying to better.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: You ever try to help someone when they are clearly doing something wrong and they completely disregard your help and even insult you? Makes my blood boil to no end.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Ability to admit when mistakes are made and to try and have an understanding attitude going into every ticket.

What makes a staff team good?: Availability and good communication between staff and players.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: To improve the rounds of players be it dealing with their ahelps answering their prayers or hosting events for them when allowed.

What kind of player are you?: I tend to hop from job to job sometimes with a goal in mind sometimes not, other times I end up dead 2mins into the round due to some spess shenanigans or me looking for a new funny suicide animation.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I don’t imagine I’ll change much but if this goes well it may ease my doubt by alot.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
Spawn the gun back in the Hos locker and bwoink the clown warning him that he should not space antag objectives and just leave it at that if this is only his first offense doing so.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the how do you conduct the ahelp with him?
Bwoink him asking what his intent of doing this was and if my hunch is right and its just blatant grief perma he.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
Complete ic issue but I would still ask him what went wrong in dchat and check his notes just to make sure he doesn’t have a history of doing stuff like this.

3 Likes

trialmins cannot vote on admin applications.

+1

(viny1 is a model human being. if i knew where she lived i would throw rocks at her window at 3am)

6 Likes

I’m male, but thanks anyways sole.

lmao u SCALLYWAG. those rocks just turned into bricks

6 Likes

Looking good, 0.008 NPH, 1384h of playtime

+1

You should valid yourself more, you’re better than you think

I don’t think you understand what “crippling self doubt means”

+1 anyhow, with the new training program and a record this good I don’t feel a need to ask questions at all.

(All we need now is for @Spacegoat to apply)

I don’t think you fully read the highlighted quote, there’s more to it.

None the less, Viny1 is probably one of the most pleasant players in LRP. Usually doesn’t cause chaotic issues and does it’s own thing. Quite a knowledge mentor aswell

Looks good to me. +1

Seems fine to me, +1

As above +1. …

He is very good at spessman game.

Another cat admin would be nice. They have my support if they join the staff team.

The feline meta gang is recruiting huh?

nepotism? more like nekotism. Amirite?

You stole that epic joke off phil, shame on you

3 Likes

This gets my +1, you are a pretty chill dude from what I’ve seen of you on LRP, also cat gang.

Looking good here
+1 from me

Don’t see much wrong with this.
+1

A few questions:

1. Player complains he got 6 minutes instead of 3 as per space law. What do?
  2. LRP. Warden tries to arrest assistant. While chasing him he gets pushed and stunned by antag. Said assistant then with the help of antagonist kills warden and leaves his body in cloning. Rules broken?
  3. MRP. Medical doctor searches ssd mime pulling a body. Finds out his PDA can send messages and takes him to security. Security arrests him. Mime commes back and complains. What do?