Video Games (That Aren't SS13) Thread

Someone already said it but Deep Rock Galactic

1 Like

Outer Wilds 10/10 would forget and play again
Also the DLC is good

3 Likes

My usual fallback is team fortress 2, that’s why i regretfully have so many hours in it. There’s too many roguelikes that i love and play to type especially that some already been mentioned.

Instead ill add some obscure stuff

• Death road to canada
  • Streets of rogue
  • NOT A HERO
  • Guild of dungeoneering
  • DEADBOLT
  • Steamworld Heist
  • stardew valley

Night in the woods isnt obscure but its suprisingly my all time favorite

I never thought a day would come where someone besides me recommends heat signature. Bless

2 Likes

That looks like the perfect time for a breacher grenade and a visitor trip!

1 Like

There can be no witnesses if no one is there to witness it
it was quite early into the run, really wish i had em

1 Like

neo scavenger 000000000000000000

edit: I actually completed it

5 Likes

That game is literally what made me get a pc and stop playing ps2 games. I only played it for a short bit compared to my time on other games but to me then it was like my entire life was neo scavenger. I wrote whole ass guides and shit. Finished the game 4 times.

1 Like

Same, the bugs and crashes make me ragequit and i end up in playing something else.

Terra Nil (only free demo) Restore barren landscape back to life. Very relaxing if you get stressed out.

Stellaris. Nothing says clean honest fun like taking over a planet and terraforming it to be deadly to the native population.

Mech Warrior 5. If you want to play big boy robo.

The Fermi Paradox. Letting Humanity die of starvation so you have enough points to give your fish species a better colony space ship.

Civ5: Just so I can gets nukes first, ban everyone else from having them, then bring the rain.

oh boy

Postal 2 - God I fucking love the absurdity of this game and the freedom that it gives you to do whatever you want. Dickish NPCs that are fun to fuck with. Very dated game but goddamn I love it.

Piss very funny/10. It also goes on sale for less than a dollar

No Man’s Sky - Goddamn this game came so far from 2016 please play it you can be a funny little trading lizard that grows and sells lizard weed. You will need a bunch of time to get to that point however.

7/10 frequent updates are nice

No More Room in Hell - This game has the zombie atmosphere down hard. It’s a much slower L4D that is depressing. You are not immune to the virus and need meds once you get it. You will get to the point where you will either have to suicide to prevent your zombified corpse from attacking your group or use supplies that could help later down the line. It’s free and it’s a crime to not play it atleast once. The child zombies are literal devils however I hate them.

10/10 depressing zombie mod.

100% Orange Juice - My guilty pleasure anime boardgame that I sunk 300 hours into just to farm for cosmetics. I’m not even halfway done with collecting either. Very funny to get a low roll when you need a high one.

Don’t play it/-1

1 Like

World of Warships?
Nya

1 Like

The last stand ye that flash game about zombies but it also got sequel as The last stand aftermath

nah I play world of thanks, the better WG game.

It’s pay to win now lol

skill issue⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Reinstalled Xcom 2 recently and discovered it now requires 2K launcher that breaks mods to play. FFFFFFFUUUUUCKCKKKKKK.

i only mod xcom 2 to change the soldier voices to the tf2 classes

3 Likes