[VictorPride & WinterDarkraven] Player Report

Well, this is sudden. That screenshot has been up in #hall-of-shame for a week, but only now deciding that it’s suddenly ERP? That doesn’t speak well at all to the strength of the reasoning behind this ban.

The full description of BeeStation’s rules on this subject are “ERP is banned as this server contains minors”. Okay, well ERP should be self-explanatory then - roleplaying erotic acts.

Looking to the ERP servers it’s pretty obvious what actual ERP is - roleplaying fucking or similar acts is permissible. So what happened here? Lap sitting and head pats.

This is a server where head pats, hugs, piggybacks and the like are normal mechanics because this is the kind of normal touching people do, even kids with each other. Even imagining we were both minors this is far from a sexual act.

Basically, the rules that are attempted to being created here is:

• Do not piggyback lest it be seen as lap sitting
  • Do not headpat lest it be seen as sexual
  • Do nothing that may be interpreted as flirting lest you be banned
  • Do not act like a normal human being in a PG setting lest admins dislike the way you roleplay

So how is flirting enough to get an ERP ban by itself, before the ERP has ever happened and with an appropriate ERP watchlist in place?

you literally called the catgirl your healslut :flushed:

5 Likes

Reread my post fam. I stated that I didn’t think a joke like ‘‘Velvet gets kidnapped and violated in maint, only on BLACKED dot com’’ was ERP.

That’s a big difference compared to this cringe shit.

5 Likes

Then those bans were mistakes. Every day we are flooded with ban appeals and admin reports because we don’t get every one right.

Don’t ignore the rest of the sentence. That’s kinda shitty

Borderline is bad, but it deserves a warning or admin action escalation. Just like with Jeff’s detailed “I want to fuck a catgirl” copypasta. If these two don’t have a note history then you shouldn’t ban for something that completely falls below the line of even PG-13 shit. The trend is bad and should be stopped, but pretending this is actual ERP is just looking for a reason to lynch.

Also ERP literally stands for EROTIC ROLE PLAY. if its erotic. its erp.

doesent matter if its dirty talk or penetration + dick vore. erp is erp gtfo زنجي

13 Likes

MrFox had 5 notes for ERP, and I think they didn’t even get banned, just appearance banned since people would defend/SIMP on him for that sick AA and alliance.

4 Likes

That was a mistake

Also, yes the pic was on the board for a week, but that does not mean that this is ok.

2 Likes

As a note, he was already noted for this exact issue, and given a wathclist entry to take harsh action if it happened again. Not that double jeopardy exists on bee, but it is still a thing.

As a reference, Victor has 1824 hours on this server. Time spent with coders and council. He gets shotgun banned because he is cringey as hell and was on a path that would break a rule? Our point as admins it to try and first stop behavior in playerse so they can play on the server. If it wasn’t true ERP it shouldn’t be banned first offense.

He wasn’t “On a path” to breaking a rule. He was breaking a rule زنجي

-Called the person sitting on his lap a slut while touching them

Do that IRL and I’ll tell you its pretty fucking erotic ok??

5 Likes

People want to improve the quality of MRP? This is a good starter. Fuck off with people doing cringey ERP shit.

Line 20806: [2020-04-28 09:42:03.392] EMOTE: VictorPride/(Zane Blake) puts his fingers in Velvet’s hair. (Escape Pod One (154, 178, 2))
Line 20849: [2020-04-28 09:42:22.575] SAY: VictorPride/(Zane Blake) “nice mane*” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 20871: [2020-04-28 09:42:31.065] SAY: VictorPride/(Zane Blake) “or do you call it hair like humans do” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 20892: [2020-04-28 09:42:40.069] EMOTE: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt) lets out a surprised gasp at the sudden attention at her tail, before relaxing and letting Zane’s hand go down her silk-like tail. (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 20918: [2020-04-28 09:42:47.702] SAY: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt) “t-thank you, Zane” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 20926: [2020-04-28 09:42:51.237] SAY: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt) “t*smile” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 20935: [2020-04-28 09:42:54.010] SAY: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt) “I mean” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 20947: [2020-04-28 09:42:56.330] SAY: Winter Darkraven/(Velvet Pinkawalt) “that is normal” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))
Line 21089: [2020-04-28 09:43:45.949] SAY: VictorPride/(Zane Blake) “I believe in rewarding good work in my healslut” (Escape Pod One (17, 72, 12))

No

5 Likes

I think I understand your reasoning and I like your rational input in the situation but you may need to reconsider. Actions such as these are only the tip of the iceberg. Allowing them will make path for leniency and similar behaviour since it would be seen as precedent. Also erp bad lol :flushed:

2 Likes

Also yeah what MCRIDE said. Seniority has no place in this you زنجي

If you make exceptions because they spend hours in a game, you’re essentially adminshopped and need to be removed from staff

5 Likes

I’d like to take this moment to once again push for the removal of felinids from beestation.

It’s a cringe race that’s only used for this kind of dumb shit, the only exception I’ve ever seen is Nylaa probably.

16 Likes

also, actually going to talk about points.

perma is wildly excessive

@kasual fuck you, stop ERPING in dorms. ERP has always been a perma, regardless of severity

people have been banned for less and “they were a mistake”

No. No quarter should be given to the furry menace, ban them as soon as ERP occurs.

5 Likes

Post on topic, quit spamming. Regardless of the side you’re on its still two players getting perma’d.

and? If they broke the rules they broke the rules, dont give people special treatment just because they play felinid.

1 Like

none of those logs were sexually explicit. They were romantic sure. But romantic talk is not banned, neither is flirting. Nothing about this would be grounds for legal action if they were brought up in court.

I mean in the messages there isn’t a direct mention to groping of any sexual body part save for the tails and ears

i think Velvet and Victor should get punished but i’m not sure on perma