CKEY: fighterslam

Your Discord: fighterslam#3109

Offender’s CKEY: VictorPride

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Zane Blake

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 1/31/2020

Round Number:12063 

Rules Broken: 1,4,12

Incident Description: Security aided hostile golems.

Golems were killing people, nd tried to space me, zane attacked me and stole my items and then brigged me for attacking a golem who tried to space me.

Additional Information: Sec was doing nothing about the actual threats and was literally just going up to randos aand stunbatoning them in the shuttle. Top tier shitsec.

All I saw was a golem breaking a window to get into the shuttle and you trying to weld them to death. Bear in mind I was also managing several other prisoners on the shuttle and by the end there was about 8 cuffed and buckled because of the melees and trespassing into the Brig area of the shuttle.

No clue what you’re on about “attacking you and stealing your items”, I batoned and cuffed you and another golem or two, whilst my colleagues got the other golems.

you stole my jaws of life

also, a golem decided to pickaxe my head which you probably saw, not to mention the golems who killed a moth and a botanist

You were cutting the wires on the Brig area doors so yes I did take them off you when you were cuffed and arrested. Every golem was arrested eventually, even the runic ones which tried to jaunt away.

Never cut any wires on the brig doors, where the fuck did you get that from

You had them in hand, door panel was open and I can hear the wires being cut. When you were buckled to the seat the jaws were then left on the table inside.

The reality is far more mundane than the original alarming claim that I “stole your items”.

Data on January 31st only goes until round 12061?

Nevermind, found the file.

VictorPride, upon finding a mass brawl on the shuttle, opted to stun and arrest basically all participants as they had no idea who was the dangerous one.

Since the charge here is helping the golems, and there is log evidence to show Victor stunning the golems too, no action will be taken.