VictorPride banned by WhyIsCaeciliusTaken

Cool, same here. Guess it’s time to close and accept this then.

velvet gets yeeted byt victor is allowed in MMMMMMMMMMM

i dont agree whit this but… i have no say

1 Like

Its probably because velvet plays felenid

5 Likes

No it’s because the two players have vastly different note history, and each appeal is judged on an individual basis, even if they might have gotten banned for the same final event, their previous history is taken into account when processing an appeal.

I’ma be real, I kinda only got here to comment that, should the ban be lifted, might as well lift Velvet’s unless they were banned for similar behavior elsewhere.

1 Like

Difference is Velvet had an actual prior ERP note, though I don’t remember the details behind it.

w… what the fuck, why would you note for erp, that should be a ban.

aniway i see your point

1 Like

I definitely do not see your point

The point is Victor and Velvet are not identical in this situation. This was Victor’s first offense for ERP of any magnitude. It was not Velvets first offense.

Victor also had an extremely clean record outside of ERP, especially considering he mains Security which is held to high standard and gets reported constantly.

Velvet had a comparably shaky record.

1 Like

ok the entire situation was just cruel though(to me). u have solid reasoning and that’s great woohoo but this whole thing was and still is cruel

victor is:clear minded, sincere, follows space law, and tries to make players experience good.

velvet is:shitsec, validhunter on mrp, powergamer on mrp, vaidbaiter on mrp, and always looked for excuses to make people experience worse.

i think we both see why this is accepted now.

1 Like

and it took 2 months and public embarrassment for them to realize that? :face_with_monocle: Ok…

i must agree beestation management is cringe… but that doesnt obscure victor deserving the unban

I mean velvet is a shitter at times but I have to argue shes more a chaotic neutral rather then a full on shitter, notes only note the bad shit it doesn’t speak well for anyone who has done anything potentially good.

believe me shes bad— and a filthy felinid ew

but who ould you unban on thin ice¿ a semi-shitter, or someone whit coffe clean history

I mean I don’t know VictorPride at all, I do know Velvet though and the fact that they’ve saved my life in ss13 a bunch of times so I am more biased towards one then the other in this specific case.

velvet isnt getting unbanned because they will get banned very quickly after being unbanned, they are really shit

I’m ok with having victor unbanned, they were a valuable member of the community and a good player. 2 months is enough IMO.

1 Like

Ok. Unbanning now but anything even remotely resembling ERP from you will result in this being reinstated.

2 Likes

Much appreciated for the second chance. Thanks for the kind words all, it’s good to be back.

3 Likes