Velvet Wants Your Opinion

3 Likes

Following this equation, you have a 14% based factor, you don’t pass the requirements

1 Like

how do I get 100% based??? if you say don’t break any rules I’m unfriending you from facebook

you don’t want to be 100% based

1 Like

Was used for headpats then discarded by zane. and replaced with others. unbased

1 Like

I still ride Zane tho

3 Likes

I still ride Zane tho

14 Likes

Kindly never, ever word it like that ever again.

1 Like

Never open your mouth again after that

10/10 pro rider, has mad skills :flushed:

On a more serious note, they’re one of the most robust gamers and great RPers on Bee. Very helpful to newbies and knowledgeable also, only reason why they’re not mentor is because they agree and amplify all trashtalk towards them for the lulz so have gained a sizeable hater metagang who don’t appreciate the memeing. They’re loyal and will pull your ass out of the fire even if they have to go through xenos or all manners of hell to do so.

I think you can guess my critical feedback. A little less memeing on people and showing more others your RP side would go a long way to reducing the metagang. And think on why you get far less complaints when doing a medical role.

lmao

10 Likes

and other hilarious jokes to tell yourself

18 Likes

liked

totally not biased in any way, shape, or form

3 Likes

player feedback?

disregarding the admin stuff, pretty unrobust without bolas or guns, not fun to deal with most of the time, purposefully annoying (as expected). Wears collar, ew.

9 Likes

Likes when you nya at them. :cat2: :cloud_with_lightning:

I’ve literally never seen you not in a position of power or Security when I have played. It seems kinda like you give yourself CC intern too for many rounds I have seen you.

I wish you would engage in more roleplay-focused jobs and chilled out, it would probably improve people’s disposition towards you.

2 Likes

Rarely see you and when i do you are aghosting or just afk, play more.

I’ve never seen you roleplay really. when I’m observing you seem to just go around collecting gamer gear, and my only experiences with you in game would be of you trying everything in your power to round remove me. I see that some people really like you, so I guess I’ve been unlucky and never seen your good side?

5 Likes