Valid Hunting mime and cargo tech, Report by communismbelike

CKEY:Communismbelike

Your Discord:Communismbelike

Offender’s CKEY:Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name:Mr slient, Drills the screws I believe?

Server (Sage or Acacia):Sage (needs updating)

Date (YYYY-MM-DD):2024/28/2

Round Number:47844

Rules Broken:1.2

Incident Description:It’s a heretic round, shuttle gets called on the first vote without me having done a single sacrifice so I decide to go loud loud, I attack the mime (Mr silent) in the bar, this obivouisly rounds up most of the crew to look at it, but sec arrive pretty quick, im forced out into the hallway where I down a security officer (I was done chasing the mime by this point) and Drills-The-Screws (a cargo tech) runs out of the woodworks to start hitting me with a fire exghauster, while chasing me, the mime also picks up the security officers baton (this will be important later).

Anyways, so I accidently teleport out and head back to the same bar, fight again, and this time I gotta go ssd due to something important, so I start running to arrivals, the main people chasing me during this is Drills-The-Screws, and The mime, both having weapons out, one being the stun baton that the mime never gave back, So I hide, and come back just as shuttle docks.

And I stop just barely outside the shuttle at evac to monologue with security, the mime instantly runs out and flashes the baton, clearly meant to be a threat, I start the fight and the mime is just hitting me, I have at this point completely ignored them, but they try to baton me, they steal a disabler to get me, they steal my sword and stab me with it, and just keep on chasing me with the entire security team there.

Additional Information:WHOOPS

3 Likes

was the captain for this round, and as far as i know you had pretty much the entire security force after you at that point, so makes it even stranger that they both decided to chase you.

1 Like

Yeah they shouldnt have attempted to chase you down, especially with the majority of security present and chasing.

Report Processed