Unknown Report (2)

CKEY: DesecratedSage

Your Discord: DesertSage

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Jane (Yes, Really)

Server (Sage or Acacia): Acacia

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-30-2022

Round Number: 35766

Rules Broken: 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9

Incident Description: On an extended round with no antagonists, Proceeded to Self-Antag by interfering with a CE being banned for dereliction of duty and needlessly causing chaos, Causing several hostage situations and murdering me when I was trying to keep the CE still for an admin to deal with them.

Additional Information: They took Ian hostage, and Killed them. That was their last bad deed before being killed. Prior deeds included Breaking into Brig, Assault and Murder, LYING about self defense when they were the instigator, and overall being a mega cunt who didn’t want to accept the consequences of their actions all because their CE Hubby got a boot up the ass for not doing his job.

I was Jim Bearington the chaplain during this round. 

The CE mentioned making an invention and I went to see it if it could be of use to my god. Usual RP stuff to see if it can be fun. I saw it was an electric chair and assumed it would kill me but went on it anyway thinking they would just revive me after for fun. Jane was there as well so that furthered my belief in it being a quick gimmick at the start of a round. Then they killed me with the chair and tried to stage it as a suicide and stole my stuff. I eventually got revived, patched up, and I asked for my stuff back and was denied it. Eventually the acting captain killed Jane in Science and I ended up getting the rest of my stuff back.

I was present for this round, and handled the ticket you made, alongside opening one on my own with this particular player - They were talked to and appropriate actions were taken. I also handled changing their name, since it was not proper for an apid.

Desert, I have lots of love for you, but please trust in me when I tell you that I did work on it v_v

Based on having handled these tickets in round, and spending the rest of the round orbiting the player in question while getting their side of things, I am going to close this report. I did speak to them about self-antagging, and other aspects of the round in play, during the round.

In this same round, you and several others knowingly went out of your way to place the player’s body in the morgue with a soul, as a way to round remove them.

I am basing this on R0.2 for a final ruling.