CKEY: Yuliy

Your Discord: Harry.K#1661

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lex Faust

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-21-2023

Round Number: 42357

Rules Broken: 3, 9

Incident Description: Miner shoots PKA after getting disarmed, then runs off after stealing all the materials in ORM

Additional Information: So there was Lex Faust who was on RnD, doing RnD stuffs when I came in to do the RnD after doing toxin bomb. They were asked to leave multiipe times, even saying please, yet they did not responded at all and did everything what the researchers are suppose to do on the RnD. I shoved him off, trying to get rid of him by using disarm, then they shot the PKA to me.
Some more shovings gone off, until officer and CMO, the acting captain, came in.
CMO apparently have let Lex Faust enter the RnD, but did not continued on responding and leave the officer to do his job; arresting Lex Faust.
Lex Faust and the officer soon leaves together on the RnD, but later onto the shift, I realized ALL of the materials that should be on ORM has been taken away by Lex Faust.
This sort of actions are clearly not what they should do as a miner, or as a player.

• Followed by law 3, > Let people do their own jobs. If something is within the purview of another department, you are expected to engage with them rather than doing it yourself.

• If someone has something you want, just ask them.

• An example of violating this would be a Medical Doctor making medicine themself rather than asking the Chemist.

• Followed by law 9, >Do not act violently when being arrested or removed from an area you are not supposed to be in; using force to defend yourself in cases like that is not considered self-defense.

2 Likes

Was a deranged HOP on this shift, wasn’t aware of Faust’s dealings with CMO and RnD but he did go on “strike” in lavaland apparently cos some lizard owed him an apology. Use as you wish