CKEY: Yuliy

Your Discord: Harry.K#1661

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lex Faust

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01-21-2023

Round Number: 42357

Rules Broken: 3, 9

Incident Description: Miner shoots PKA after getting disarmed, then runs off after stealing all the materials in ORM

Additional Information: So there was Lex Faust who was on RnD, doing RnD stuffs when I came in to do the RnD after doing toxin bomb. They were asked to leave multiipe times, even saying please, yet they did not responded at all and did everything what the researchers are suppose to do on the RnD. I shoved him off, trying to get rid of him by using disarm, then they shot the PKA to me.
Some more shovings gone off, until officer and CMO, the acting captain, came in.
CMO apparently have let Lex Faust enter the RnD, but did not continued on responding and leave the officer to do his job; arresting Lex Faust.
Lex Faust and the officer soon leaves together on the RnD, but later onto the shift, I realized ALL of the materials that should be on ORM has been taken away by Lex Faust.
This sort of actions are clearly not what they should do as a miner, or as a player.

• Followed by law 3, > Let people do their own jobs. If something is within the purview of another department, you are expected to engage with them rather than doing it yourself.

• If someone has something you want, just ask them.

• An example of violating this would be a Medical Doctor making medicine themself rather than asking the Chemist.

• Followed by law 9, >Do not act violently when being arrested or removed from an area you are not supposed to be in; using force to defend yourself in cases like that is not considered self-defense.

3 Likes

Was a deranged HOP on this shift, wasn’t aware of Faust’s dealings with CMO and RnD but he did go on “strike” in lavaland apparently cos some lizard owed him an apology. Use as you wish

Let’s see here

Gaddox The Destroyer \ Lex Faust \ Shaft Miner \ NONE \ LATEJOIN

He did not get assigned an antagonist datum at any point in the round.
He did not attempt to ask science in any way to research the tech he needed first, he chose to do it himself

Conflict say logs
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "dude" (Research and Development (184, 123, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "What the." (Research and Development (184, 122, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Who's researching this." (Research and Development (184, 122, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Also, what are you doing in here." (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "no one was doing research and i need it to better do my job so i was let in" (Research and Development (184, 123, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Well we are doing it now, so leave." (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "I said leave." (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Please?" (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Or else I am calling the cap." (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "not leaving till i get everything i need for mining" (Research and Development (184, 123, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Then you request it, not barge in." (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Leave." (Research and Development (183, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "SECURITY!" (Nanite Lab (186, 117, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "TO SCI!" (Nanite Lab (186, 117, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "stop" (Research Division (185, 118, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "This bastadrd KPA me with their weapon." (Research Division (185, 120, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "This idiot used the accelerator on me." (Research and Development (184, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "And steal shits on the science." (Research and Development (184, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "that idiot broke a table with me" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "I said leave, like, five times." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Then they used the accelerator on me." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "look, if you attack me again you'll find yourself dead in space" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "YOU will find yourself dead in space instead." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Arrest him, officer, for using kinnetic accelerator against me." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "And stealing the literal job on here." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Yes." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "no one was doing research, i was let in to do it and then he broke that table over there by pushing me on it" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "I said leave." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Like 8 times." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "then i reacted in defence" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Yet they don't leave and do shits." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Defence, my ass." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Go to hell." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "very weak gun" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "cmo" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "It's a gun, you dumb ass." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "that's sharp" (Research Division (187, 119, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Officer, get him leave. Like, now." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "It's offence as well on the gun." (Research and Development (185, 121, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "Get him arrested." (Research and Development (184, 121, 2))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "give me the rped back" (Research and Development (184, 126, 2))
SAY: Yuliy/(Neeus-Reesa) "No. Fuck off." (Research and Development (184, 124, 2))
Miner going on a strike
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "sorta, just not letting science have any ores cause they're dicks" (Lavaland Wastes (125, 46, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "my requests are simple, i either want an apology from the lizard, or access to science" (Lavaland Wastes (157, 73, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "this is a toxic work enviorment" (Lavaland Wastes (174, 92, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "i signed a contract to work, not to be assaulted by a lizard that isn't doing his job for trying to improve my results" (Lavaland Wastes (186, 94, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "not true" (Mining Station Starboard Wing (123, 26, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "not grand negligence, still doing my job" (Mining Station Starboard Wing (123, 26, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "don't assault the guy getting you matterials" (Mining Station EVA (125, 31, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "seems simple enough" (Mining Station EVA (125, 31, 5))
SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) "good luck finding me on lavaland" (Mining Station EVA (125, 35, 5))

And here we have the crux of the issue

SAY: Gaddox The Destroyer/(Lex Faust) “so, i was let into science, cause no one was doing research and i needed the tech, plus some stuff to upgrade the orm and make a quantum pad for quick and easy transport, the lizard then proceeds to push me into a glass table, i shoot at him to stop a couple of times, he calls sec and acts like the victim, takes my shit, and now we're here” (Clown Planet (164, 112, 5))

so, i was let into science, cause no one was doing research and i needed the tech

He didn’t ask science to research anything at all, he simply got the door open and walked inside.

plus some stuff to upgrade the orm and make a quantum pad for quick and easy transport

Once again, he did not ask anyone to do this for him and instead chose to do this himself

the lizard then proceeds to push me into a glass table, i shoot at him to stop a couple of times,

Which is overescalation cuz he was getting removed from a place he didn’t belong in and he acted violently

he calls sec and acts like the victim

Almost like he was the victim in this situation.

So what we have is someone, who chose to walk into a department to do stuff himself, didn’t ask the people working inside, acted violently when he was getting kicked out, soft-griefed the entirety of the station by withdrawing all available materials from the ORM and then went on a strike on Lavaland, refusing to work.

1 Like

Processed, sorry it took so long for this to be handled

1 Like