CKEY: TeomanTheGreat

Your Discord: TeomanTheGreat#1213

Offender’s CKEY: No clue

Offender’s In-Game Name: Lepi Sic Lampidae

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 7/14/2022

Round Number: 39283

Rules Broken: Rule 2 (Validhunting)

Incident Description: I roll tot. Go to my obj who was another tot (Edward Irish). I sleepy pen them and try to kidnap them for murder. Then a paramed spots me in maints and starts chasing me, an armed man (there was a discount for the energy circular saw so i was wielding that at the time), with their regular circular saw. He doesnt manage to hit me but he blocks me. Some of his hits missed and hit Edward since they were on my back at the time. I managed to block another one of the parameds blows with my weapon. Shortly after sec shows up and bonks me (im more so pissed at the paramed i would have gotten away with it if they didnt wordlessly chase me with a saw). I ahelped and an admin said they would check it out. Then many minutes later it was marked as an IC issue (no idea why). Much time passes and shenanigans occur unrelated to this report (just normal ss13 stuff). I wait until round end to see if paramed was an antag. Round ends and the paramed wasn’t an antag.

Additional Information:

5 Likes

Shouln’t… shouldn’t this be an admin report? Just call it “admin disagreement” like I did

I’ll let an admeme look at this and decide if this is worthy of an admeme report. im honestly not sure what this would count as.

I’m honestly lost on what exactly is an IC issue in these situations, like i’ve been wordlessly gunned down by miners who were valid hunting then got hit with “IC issue”…

*edit also if the paramed was a moth their name doesn’t fit the naming policy as well

If you disagree with an admins decision then an admin report is the correct way to go about it. Admin reports don‘t have to result in strikes as making mistakes is human. It is important that these mistakes get corrected though, so that they may not happen again in the future.

From what I can tell this should be an admin report because you seem to disagree with the admin IC marking the ticket.

2 Likes

Should i close this then and open an admin report (i also kinda forgot which admin handled the ticket in game)?

2 Likes

No that‘s not necessary. I‘m just going to change the category of this report.

3 Likes

Bump time. Its been 10 days (or rather 9).

1 Like

dead chat xd :skull: its been 11 days since my last response

Headmins are busy with exams, gonna be a bit chief.

2 Likes

so uhhh how much longer. dont mean to sound impatient but its been like 59 days since i opened this.

5 Likes

this isn’t formatted as a staff report, which probably should have happened when Fresh changed the report.

Also, who was the banning admin?

I dont even remember which admin handled the ticket its been so long.

Must’been Kev… :wink:

Anyways, uhh maybe get the attention of an admin to assign?

Idk really

The report was shifted into an admin report by headmin because it’s a dispute about a ruling.

Staff reports don’t get assigned and they know about it, it’s just backlogged. They semi recently completed two reports opened in June and this is the next oldest one open so it will probably be next.

3 Likes

Deadchat xD

God this is taking a long long while

5 Likes

This is really easy case of validhunting from paramed.

If this was handled you should’ve made an admin report instead but take into account it may look different from your POV than it did for the admin in question.

It got turned into one.

2 Likes

Alrighty sorry for the huge deal on this report, and also on all the others. There’s no excuse for it really but I will be trying to spend more time on these reports now.

After looking into it I reached the conclusion that the IC marking of your ticket was incorrect.
The paramed in question went searching for the body after seeing it dead on sensors. Which is fine. They then witness someone stripping the sensors and run up to them and push them away. This is already pretty borderline considering that there’s a high likelyhood that said person was the murderer. After Teo pulls out the energy weapon then the paramed absolute definitely should’ve ran away and called security.

What they did here was validhunting. A paramed is not an armed soldier or has any combat experience. Searching for bodies is fine. But literally engaging, shoving and then also chasing/attacking someone that pretty obviously had just killed someone with a circular saw is validhunting and LRP.

Now this report is already ages old. But they haven’t connected to the server since mid-august so I will be applying a note to their account. @ro5490 the admin that handled this ticket ingame will also be informed of the outcome of this report.

Report accepted