CKEY: techtrogs

Your Discord: zoeyg

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Klara Ellstrom

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-05-2022

Round Number: 37176

Rules Broken: 8,9

Incident Description: 2 incidents with this person. Beginning of the round they attack me for no reason at the science lathe, eventually dragging me to medbay to table me. Literally didn’t say a word to me nor I to them before they started being a shitter. I had just walked out of the medbay from being un-paxed (cat surgeon at departures) and they started being a shitter.

Later on the shuttle they used the ion rifle to repeatedly EMP the medbay, nearly killing a crewmember being brought out of crit by a bot and preventing several other crew from being revived. I believe they also shot at an IPC in the shuttle brig but don’t quote me on that. Not sure why a miner had the ion rifle on a Malf AI round.

Person was not an antag in the round end report.

Additional Information:

3 Likes

Sorry it took me a while to get to this. Don’t have an excuse for that, just really didn’t want to do a player report the past few days honestly.

With that out of the way.

mjau \ Klara Ellstrom \ Shaft Miner \ traitor \ ROUNDSTART

They were indeed an antagonist, granted they didn’t do much antagonizing. They were more of a nuisance than anything. As a result this is obviously an IC issue, thanks for taking the time to write a report regardless of that.