Unknown CMO Player Report

100% agree. We both handled the situation a bit poorly, while still being within our right under pressure. I really just wish we could’ve settled this in-game like I tried. But they clearly didn’t want to communicate, and with the IC hostility transitioning over to LOOC and breaking rp to directly insult me personally, I got upset. My comment in OOC was rude and uncalled for, but I don’t think it’s on the same level as them actively antagonizing me throughout the round.

If what I said is toxic, what you said is toxic. Context should not and does not change that.

I really don’t think the CMO should be acting as security under any circumstances, unless there’s an active threat to their department.

Running around emagging doors and cyborgs is technically “going loud” in the sense that they’ve blown their cover, but it isn’t actually “going loud” as in they’re running around murdering people.

I think it’d be reasonable for a Head of Staff to assume responsibility for the crew’s safety in the latter case, but chasing down an armed traitor for emagging stuff is probably out of bounds for the head of the medical department.

@Autistic you can’t assign me, i’m involved. read thread.

lmfao discourse flagged you as sus

I don’t know what that means, but I added nothing to the thread so it’s totally like… fine? I mean i was in this round so I guess I felt it was relevant

Well my investigation has concluded thats from what i could have gathered thats this was mostly an IC issue because the CMO thought the debtor was the traitor in question or another one. the CMO only did what he thought was right but ys he did disobey the captain.
But i find this is more of an IC issue situation thats only should be punished ICley.