Unknown clown player report2

In-game report:

CKEY:Dhytjfgfbnv

Your Discord:nhygfkhgrtdthdrioj

Offender’s CKEY:I don’t know

Offender’s In-Game Name:The real captain?

Server (Sage or Acacia):Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD):2024-02-14

Round Number:47686

Rules Broken:I think rule 1 and 3 would apply here? because why the clown as an employe of nanotrasen would find the things he did entertaining and because he just did other people’s job instead of asking for help

Incident Description:
Va=Valentine
Tldr at the end.
earlier in the round I decided to work in medbay since I was an assistant and my Va worked there so I am in medbay waiting for my Va and here comes clown, they ask me to let them in and we talk, he needed a monkey cube, what’s the harm? so I let them in and they grab the only monkey cube box, I ask them to give it back which his reply was something like “get more from botany”, I give them a chase but let them go as I had more pressing matters, why didn’t he get it from botany then?
as I was going about my business I notice the clown throwing monkeys from the third floor breaking their legs and leaving them bruised
Okay I got a question for you
How is this funny?
My character shrugs it off since I was still looking for my Va(they got killed 3 times by 2 different heretics and I was supposed to protect them)
Later I see all the monkeys on the first floor are hanged which leaves my Va petrified in fear at the sight of this cruelty, I assume it was the clown that did that.
Okay I got a question for youx2
How is this funny?x2
Another time he tried to come into medbay again with a smoking machine which I believe he built it by himself and because I was still pissed about the monkey cube thing I try to kick him out and when that failed I stole his smoke machine and hide it as payback and give it back when he apologises for the theft, we met again and as I was typing he wordlessly grabs me and throws me over the railing, I cannot say he type baited me but I can say he didn’t even try to talk it out and just jumped to harm, despite the fact I only used shoves against him in past conflicts, tired of his antics I flip him the finger and go back to medbay I did not want to interact with them anymore
Later on after dying to a heretic and getting revived by the clown he asks me where the smoking machine was but because I died I didn’t remember, which he responds “you don’t remember or you don’t want to remember” and storms off again
The rest of the shift goes on without incident as I did not want to interact with them at all, I watched go into medical storage and print a smoking machine board, I watched them go into chemistry make chemicals despite there being a doctor other than myself there and finally I see the halls flooded with smoke which I assume was space drugs based on the color,
again I ask, how is this funny?
Additional Information:
TLDR Clown trespasses into areas to steal things without asking people for help and not even trying to entertain the crew, he only entertains himself
He is playing only as a clown in title because under that mask is just some assistant that has some leeway in breaking the rules.

2 Likes

This is absolutely IC problem lmao, I did regret throwing you from one floor and that was kinda over escalation but that’s it.

“You did not amuse me” is such a dumb stuff to say in a player report

It was the QM, who also was having fun with it. The fact that something isnt funny for you doesn’t mean it isn’t for everyone.

How is this even a problem, i am not being like an asshole to you and you hid the machine minutes ago is normal to think you may be not wanting to tell me.

“The clown acted like a silly prankster and pranked everyone. This is certainly a problem because eeeeh uuuuh eeeeh uuuh”

Clowns are given some space here and there to fuck with people. I roleplayed that round and spoke with everyone constantly. The fact that I did not talk to get the chems doesn’t mean I’m not roleplaying or powergaming. I used space drugs twice and then I colored the station, which both caused funny scenarios.

5 Likes

Also I said “GHEHEHEHEHEEHE” while I stormed off with the monkey box after you told me to only get one monkey cube. I did roleplay with you and as you said we talked. I don’t have to talk with someone to do every single thing I want to do, I talked a lot lot that round and I’m someone that doesn’t stop interacting with everyone in his path. If you have a problem with any of these you should ask security to stop me and arrest me :roll_eyes:

Also

How sick I am of the people that say this the moment you do something they don’t like

3 Likes

QM here, I hanged the monkeys so that the dates that were going on by where the monkeys fell were ruined, I was a heartbreaker, given that a LOT of dates happened in that room.

4 Likes

Alright, I cooled off, anger got the better of me and I am sorry,
The main issues I had were the monkey cube theft and the murder of throwing monkeys so they died of fall damage which I still cannot find your ic issues for that
The monkey hangings which I wrongfully accused the clown for that (qm came in and cleared this up accomplishing their goal as a heart breaker)
And the smoke machine which was used to drug the crew with space drugs.

“le funny”

3 Likes

I don’t consider the actions described from this round to be a rulebreak at this time.
From what I saw their antics were reasonably tame and not too out there for a Clown.

Leaving this as an IC issue. Thank you for the report regardless.