Unknown Ckeys Commit Mass Clown Murder Report

Warden ordered Gulag

I at no point took your pepperspray.

You are not an officer. You also went MUCH further than just assisting by chasing me every single time you saw me for the next what, 10-20 minutes?

1 Like

10-20 minutes? goddamn it might have been 7 nothing more, also you slipped me and my pepperspray wasnt there so you should had it, i didnt even tried to arrest you, i tried to stop you theres a difference. And stealing someones mail is either pickpocket or theft as lawyer you know less from SOP then me. Also i didnt know what exactly you stole first and 1 other seccie chased you i was sure we were short on staff, since hos didnt respond i even thought you killed him at some point. Now i hope i was able to explain, after you finally just talked we had a good talk. Even as traitor you could try more RP besides slipping and running. Also i just shot after thinking you had my spray, i didnt know how much of a threat you were. Thinking that you might even killed HOS i thought of you as a clear danger who wants me dead too.

I was not a traitor.

I did not take your pepperspray.

We were not short on security.

Stunning me and cuffing me to hand me to sec is still not the det’s job.

I am not going to clog this report any more.

1 Like

I was not even thinking of cuffing first just stunning you and calling an secoff in. Also as non antag, you slipped seccies and stealing mail from people? Wow, but wondering why people chase you

Took a while to write up a report on this shift, but I was Bee Moth the clown. Some of you saw me being arrested on the shuttle and shot with lethals.

Linking it here to consolidate the reports.

5 Likes

Hello I was Robert McHonk, the clown turned hop here. Basically I added some more clown roles cause you know… Clown. Cap was ok with it. I had no idea what was happening but as I was giving some of the new clowns funny job names I see on command radio the cap say to arrest us, I don’t know for what. Hos is for some reason in my office already and just unloads an entire disabler into me. We all got arrested while Xenos were ripping their way through the station.

To their credit they didnt kill us immediately. They just standard clown racism and arrested and or beat any clown they found. When we got out people were screaming about xenos going to the shitshow so I was giving AA out to help people get to the front. I also declared a peaceful protest against sec at this point. Sec responded by beating my leg untill it was disabled and running an entire stun baton on me.

I escaped due to incompetency and walked away to get uncuffed. At this point it was shitsec so I hid a AA in some locker and went back to doing stuff. I went to my office and noticed the HOS next to a dead captain not saying anything so I screamed on radio about HOS killing cap. Which made sense cause shitsec. At this point det and a officer both having las rifles decided to gun me down while I ran away.

They did revive us just to through us in gulag as the shuttle was minutes away. I only got on thanks to a miner with a teleporter beacon.

Shit sec was shitsec. Im pretty sure they bullied the captain into letting shitsec be shitters.

2 Likes

I only saw two xenos while observing, one who had their brain transplanted to a human, and another who only showed up at the very tail end of the round. Were there more xenos before?

1 Like

As the det i remeber seeing you in caps office, i just heard clown bridge need backup, so i went there since we were on red and you are in captains quarters i saw no reason to not shoot, since you all were clowns it was hard to identify who is who. Im sorry about what happened was no fun round for me neither ,blame the people above me i guess.

So I was never in caps office. I guess this reinforces your confusion testamony. There was a clown sending station messages which probably in caps.

1 Like

then i dont know which one you were exactly

Clown hop. Also while I’m replying. There were 3 clowns executed to be revived and gulaged

1 Like

Like i already said, i didnt push the button for red i just did as my superiors said, its unfair to blame a detective for such a thing. Only thing in mind was stop clown riot, they are probably armed and have AA so it was okey to shoot them. Also as HOP you have a SOP to follow giving out to much clown roles and even handng out AA is not what a HOP should do.

From the Wiki : If you repeatedly ignore other heads of staff, adding people to departments randomly or handing out all access like candy, you can and likely will be contacted by an admin.

So for the clown jobs, 1. I was a clown. 2, cap said he liked it. And for the AA. People were panicking so I thought gib as so people can save people stuck and find benos.

1 Like

Captain did wrong in promoting a clown to hop, also its not random crews job to save people from xenos there are medics and parameds, also security is fighting xenos anyways, there was not a single person i saw getting kidnapped by the xenos since they have been dealt with very fast.

What’s happening vs common is a very different thing

I never saw a hop handing AA to people when theres xenos, you know there was a fully functional Ai which was able to activate emergency access to all parts of the station?

1 I don’t really care for precedent.
2 the ai was helping sec with clown an cap genocide so I assumed it was subverted

The clowns mostly got mentioned after the xenos were mostly gone, i didnt even notice it before i returned from the lookout for xenosmorphs.

God this one is hellish. Closing and merging with Warden & Gang Violate SOP to Create Prison Pipeline Analogy, Multiple Player Reports

The part about the clowns and the captain has been split already.