Unknown CKEY (Sandal) Player Report

Xenobio monsters do not always count as valid anymore. Unless they present an active threat or are actively hostile. You cant just (And shouldnt.) kill them for no reason. At least thats what i gathered from the rules. So i dont see any reason for the warden to kill.

This is simply not true.

Still a dick move to attack for no reason

1 Like

Sandal has a tendency to toe the line, but it mostly has been harmless. Trashing the station with blood tomato is maybe the worst I saw that week of this report. I don’t know about their warden play as other noted.

Boom-booming a bee seems a tad crappy. But simple mobs don’t have the same protections as far as I understand.

1 Like

Ouch, I don’t even remember doing this. This doesn’t look like something I’d do, are you sure I’m the one who shot? I don’t think I’d fire a shotgun or laser at a rando bee in brig, and this seems like something I’d remember if it happened recently.

And that’s only 1/3rd true. I’ve never touched bluespace tomatoes, and I remember the shift me and the botanist spread blood tomatoes to mess with command. As Warden, I was robbed and track implanted while in crit by the HoS that shift (after asking not to be implanted, and saying it a bit more firmly when he kept trying), which was pretty uncool. Was demoted to assistant after trying to arrest him for theft, and denied a medical role by CMO in a pretty snarky way. I think the botanist put out some extra trays for us to use, but I never dragged them, not that it’s really important if I did or not, but it’s just not true.

Also, looks like I was busy reviving people at the time already, because I was using drapes. Probably didn’t have enough time to revive everyone.

If stuff is insanely busy in sec, like we have a breach and QM hasn’t been revived and was just chilling in space busy, if I’ve had problems with sentient Xenos that shift I’m killing any sentient xeno that arrives in brig without prior warning and explanation over comms. It’s a monster rolling into security.

As for the corpse being left behind, that shit just happens. When security gets overloaded like that it gets hard to remember who you’re supposed to be reviving and who you’re supposed to be incinerating and sometimes people fall through the cracks. That’s kind of just the nature of the game. Obviously the station was going through hard times because you rolled into brig through a breach in space.

but, arent simple mobs are always valid

Unless it’s turned crew, like a maint pill accident or they became a monkey at genetics or something.

All simplemobs are valid. The new rule page doesnt have the “escalation table” filled out yet, but they are pointed out as an example of validity next to lavaland syndicate. What Sandal did there might be a dick move, but it was totally fair and square ( untill the escalation rules get updated that is, but then : Lex retro non agit )

Btw, imagine making a player report " he murdered a sentient simplemob, ban he". Its no wonder why most of the reports take months to process and the “proper” reports get buried under the pile of garbage like this anyway.

Also cope, murdering sentient simplemobs is one of life’s greatest pleasure.

That’s fair I’ll trust you on your word then. Sorry I’ll go ahead and remove that from my post.

You did shoot the bee:

ATTACK: Bebes_Kidz/(Sandal) has shot no key/(bee (Mutagenic Agar)) with the laser (NEWHP: 0) (Transfer Centre (71, 188, 2))

But as far as this case goes simplemobs doesnt have any protection, as he said he was busy revivng people so i doubt this was malicous

Marked as IC issue

Report proccessed