CKEY: Minerage

Your Discord: Sinmero #8241

Offender’s CKEY: i dont know

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Camryn Hynes

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 21.01.21

Round Number: 26314

Rules Broken: 3. Validity Rules, 4. No Self-Antagging or Grief

Incident Description: The guy killed me twice for lubing him.

Additional Information: I was testing my lube spray bots, Camryn Hynes got slipped (bots werent targeting him). He took one and ran to chem. When i asked him to return it he ignored me and started to weld it open. Then i ordered bot to lube him and after that he defibed me to death. After a few minutes he revived stripped cuffed and threw me at sci. I ordered bots to lube him again then he finds me at sci and defibes me to death again this time he puts my body at morgue.
I did ahelp but no admins on lrp.

i’ll take a look later tonight :white_check_mark:

if it was space lube im pretty sure it causes damage if you wallslam, just saying

I think I saw you activate over 6 of them, I was there when they killed you. you were not testing them you were annoying everyone with them

I had two of them the first time and i turned them off after they lubed a bit. Getting lubed does not allow you to kill people.
Also lube wallslam on slip was removed.

confusion wasn’t tho so its annoying and still does damage

later tomorrow tonight today tomorrow :white_check_mark:

Repeatedly being a shitter with lube does allow people to kill you, but after looking at things here (and trying to get Yyzsong’s side) I agree this was over-escalation. I was going to let sole take the report, but they’re too slow and missed the window :stuck_out_tongue:

(I had already pulled logs before they posted and was just waiting on Yyzsong to reply to me)

Report Processed