Unknown CKEY report 42318 - suspicion of metacomms

You are confusing Basicguy20 for the officer.
Basicguy20 was a janitor that reported you to sec after seeing you in maints, he’s not the officer.

2 Likes

Wait, that happened? (also, confused about the “he’s not the officer” part, i didn’t say he was a officer)

Wait, no, this is completely unrelated, the occurance i’m talking about is other, i saw no janitor.

Hello I’m floria. I did play sec that round (i think) but was a late join to the round. I also never saw a living heretic that round, but did see a lot of heretic blades in wardens office. Are you sure it floria you are reporting?

2 Likes

No, this all happened way before you joined the round Floria. It was the HOS and a secoff human that led the investigation into the heretic.

2 Likes

I might’ve mistaken the name for another moff?

Unfortunately metacoms are basicaly impossible to prove in post, as was already said.

Damm, they gotta make replays.

Those are actualy a thing on YogStation, iirc. However, as far as i know, they aint as great as they sound - and involve lots of perfomance issues and take up fucktonnes of space on the servers drives.

From just reading the thread here, i dont see any obvious indication of any rules-issues.
Sec patroling maint roundstart on green is a bit eeeeeh to be fair, and so is “looking for maint loot”.
But, they’re certainly not indications of metacomunications.

Ill be having a look through the logs anyways to see if i spot out anything problematic, but so far i have to say this sounds like report made cause salty.

oh

Actualy, player being reported is comunity removed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So never mind all that.

ill be marking as rejected anyways though, since no new action was taken as result of this report.

1 Like