Unknown CKEY Player Report (Max Anders)

In-game report:

CKEY: roostercult

Your Discord: roostercult#7682

Offender’s CKEY:unknown

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Max Anders (HOS)

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 7/31/2021

Round Number:31728

Rules Broken:
6 Do Not Grief

• A security officer using their weapons to kill crew members for low level crime

• A player attempting to damage or destroy station equipment without good IC reasoning

Incident Description:
So, I was a pAI working for two Lawyers who were admittedly roleplaying in a shady way. Even so, we hadn’t committed any crimes, Just pretended to be from a cool organization and adhering to a noir aesthetic.
The station goes up in flames and the shuttle is called. Being that the entire station is plasma-flooded and the two lawyers had brig access, we made our way to the brig pod and slipped into the perma wing so we can enter in. Cue Max, throwing flashbangs, shoving, ect. He was Yelling that we were trespassing and had to take the shuttle, which was on the other side of an extremely lethal fire. While he was doing this, two prisoners, one being an antag, escape.
We finally brush him off and get into the pod, deciding to weld the door closed since people kept opening it and we didn’t want to be spaced. (there were about 4 people in this pod at this point. All were non-antags from my memory).
Everything is fine until Max anders bombs the pod, destroying the door and several walls and injuring everyone there. to be fair he had 2 other people with him that needed entrance, one uncuffed prisoner antag and one secoff. We tried to build a wall where the door was but he destroyed it and started firing lethals, riot shotgun, into the pod of now 6 people. The pod takes off, there is no door, everyone is dying to low pressure, Max is the only one not affected cus he took space adapt. Max keeps firing into the crowd then starts hitting them with a shotgun until a lawyer eventually pushes him out of the pod. We all managed to survive, but many were in crit by the time the ESC timer ran out.

Additional Information:
One out of six of the people fired upon was an antag on that pod. He had no weapons, only a prison jumpsuit, and the entire time was just roleplaying with his split personality. Not an excuse to bomb an escape pod and try to kill 5 other innocent people

2 Likes

I would like to add, as a latejoin pAI I may have missed some vital information. I had no modules downloaded, so I wasn’t in the know about everything that had gone on. And neither did I know if HOS actually had IC reasoning behind his actions. I would love further info from logs or the player in question

Heh, if he bombed the pod because he know he wont die without pressure, thats a shit move, evenmore when he had an officer and a prisoner with him (i assume both of em dont have space adapt)

none of them had space adapt but him, from my memory. I also have an image of the pod after it took off and he was shoved out

medibot was the only reason that no one else died, and at this point, no one had space adapt, unless someone else fell out of the shuttle that I didn’t know about

it’s a funny story, also a complete lie. Most notable “bombs the pod” and " 4 people in this pod at this point. All were non-antags from my memory" and my favorite “lawyer eventually pushes him out of the pod”. Literally everyone in pod aside from me and 2 lawyers were antags, including brig phys. Pretty sure brig phys bombed pod in attempt to kill everyone there since all of his targets were prisoners in that pod. Or how lawyers trespassed into perma while both holding syndicate gear in hands.
or how lawyer “pushed hos” out of pod by beating already almost dead hos with syndicate toolbox until he was in crit.

But honestly i’m too lazy to go into detail about that for 1 reason - i ahelped that before round ended. And round was delayed long enough for 2 battle royals… So probably admins made some kind of decision there and we can ask them instead.

1 Like

The issue was ahelped by one of the lawyers during the round and that ticket was handled shortly after ahelping. After reviewing this case again I still think it was handled properly as I observed the incident myself after the ahelp was made. The proper actions were taken and I believe that no further actions are needed.

I apologise for the delayed response.