Your Discord: Hardly#1296

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Murray Dahao

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 04-05-2022

Round Number: 37185

Rules Broken: 7, 8, 9

Incident Description:
While I was a cook, Murray Dahao also arrived as one, greeted me and then gave me a weird drink that made me moan and move around (which turned out to be mercury), claiming that it was grinded burger or something and as soon as I finished drinking he started to CQC me all of a sudden, kicking me out of the kitchen while saying I’m no longer welcome there without any sort of provocation being done to him.

Of course I fought back and even had the cap and botanist help me, he did die to the wounds, paramedic brought them to medbay and I had HoP’s help on demoting him as he would just come back to attack me again.

Like the determined shitter he is, he continued to attempt to break into the kitchen, at one point I noticed that he was apparently trying to destroy the food I would put on the counter and also threw a bottle that was on the counter at me.

I then asked HoP for flash for self-defense and later I saw that he somehow got a surgical saw from medical and used it to break into the cold room and killed Pete with it and left, making me unable to milk Pete.

I noticed he was SSD at brig so I cryo’d him, I assume he went SSD once he got brigged.

The round was extended so he wasn’t even an antag, after all.

Additional Information: Gonna admit I was a bit salty during all of this as the logs might show but oh my god I hate shitter cooks so much.

8 Likes

Llol has assigned me this for my weekly report, I’ll take a gander and probably knock it out this weekend while I handle two ban appeals (since laundry day tomorrow.)

Sounds like it will be an open and shut case

Good news and great tidings:

murray 1

Report Processed