Unknown ckey captain report: Toasty clown edition

CKEY: Varo10

Your Discord: Varo#1467

Offender’s CKEY: IDK

Offender’s In-Game Name: Meerana-Shahvee

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2023-12-29

Round Number: 47149

Rules Broken: Escalation Policy, No Powergaming, Head of Staff conduct, You Must Roleplay

Incident Description: I’m going to paste here the ahelp i did

imagen

Additional Information: You can tell on the video they shot the gas tank twice on purpose, they even admited it on discord.

imagen

They did shot me a like 2 times with disablers upon seeing me without saying a single thing and on their own words thats enough to justify lethals
imagen
imagen

2 Likes

oh i’ve figured it out
they think it’s tazers

they think our funky blue disabler beams work like tazers. and so when you didn’t go down to (what they thought was) two tazer bolts they flipped ever so slightly.

probably assumed you were a hulk/ling or such

2 Likes

I just noticed that I said “retailated back”. I did not. I tried escaping and I got messed up the words and wrote retailated back

No they claim to have unloaded two full disabler clips (which means they would have had two full disablers on top of their lethal weapon)

@FDinoRexF you should pitch in your full side of events

1 Like

Might they have targeted a limb by accident?

1 Like

Hello, and thanks for reporting this!

I’ve gone through the logs and can confirm that the events mentioned did happen. That being said, there was a lot going on and from their perspective they were the only living security or command member on the station. There was definitely a reason to shoot first when someone broke into the bridge, but that doesn’t excuse setting off a welding tank or trying to chop up the clown with a fire axe. Action has been taken.

Have a good one!

Report Processed

2 Likes